+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied online from Kuwait

S_Kanada

Aug 1, 2013
Hello People.

I have applied for a TRV online on the 1st of July 2013 and til now i havnt received any form of reply. I am lebanese and i live and work in Kuwait so im expecting correspondance with the canadian embassy in abu dhabi. The processing time on their website is around 17 days and in my situation i think the delay exceeded that amount of time. Is that delay normal or should i consider it as refusal of the visa?? Anyone with same problem? What to do???

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hi,
My dad is in the same situation. He works and live in Kuwait. He applied online and it has been a month since no response. Just keep calm as visa officers are going through strike at some offices. I believe Abu Dhabi is one of those.

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi S_Kanada

Read about the strike of the Canadian Diplomats in Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. Few days ago I read an article from an UAE newspaper look for it...for a certain reason I am not allowed to post it here!

Your best bet is to call the embassy in Abu Dhabi and ask whether they are working or on strike.
Good luck.

S_Kanada

Aug 1, 2013
bonitaellada said:
Hi S_Kanada

Read about the strike of the Canadian Diplomats in Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. Few days ago I read an article from an UAE newspaper look for it...for a certain reason I am not allowed to post it here!

Your best bet is to call the embassy in Abu Dhabi and ask whether they are working or on strike.
Good luck.
"Diplomats at the canadian embassy in abu dhabi are on strike and its not known how long the strike will last" according to the gulfnews and the national newspapers. Very promising!
Thank you bonitaellada and se7en for the clarification. Please let me know if you get any reply from the visa office...

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone's application approve in july and august??? they said work in embassy is still going on...but very very slow...any updated new??

sssmmm1234

Aug 12, 2013
Hi I applied on July 20. No updates yet. Does anybody know if they are processing the papers or not?

Thanks

S_Kanada

Aug 1, 2013
Good morning everyone. Got a passport request this morning. Application submitted on the 1st of July, Passport requested on the 14th of august. Almost one month and a half for the processing time via the canadian embassy in abu dhabi. Good luck for all!!