+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPLIED ON APRIL 03 2018 AT VAC KARACHI

pakcanz

Jun 19, 2018
I am also from pakistan sara and willing to apply ONLINE for canada TVR from pakistan and want know that which documents must need attest by Ministry of Foreign Affairs OR NO need it and just required upload all documents scanned of originals online without needing of any notriy or attest by foriegn affair?

Documents listed below:

1. FRC (Nadra Family Registeration Certificates)

2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION

3. Notirazed Gift Deed on stamp paper

4. Bank statment + Bank Account Maintenance Certificate

5. National Saving Certificates + Letter of Statment

6. Property leased proof (have original paper but in very poor condtion and cutted anyways clear photocopies avaiblable so just upload scanned of photocopy without any attest?)

is there need any additional proof from National Saving center about confirm monthly profit amount getting and tax deduection amount confirmation? or just color scanned of Saving certificates enough which on mention stamp of Gross and NET profit % rate?

anyone can help about it?

Ahmad2

Jun 24, 2018
hello i had applied alongwith my wife trv application for tourism on april 03 2018 at vac karachi and linked my paper application to online account on april 04 2018 and send CSE enquiry on april 15 2018 but as of now no update.i have valid 2 years uk multiple visa and 5 years usa visa and travelled with my wife mutiple times to uk and usa and also schengen countries in 2017.
How did you link your application. I applied for tvr on 11 June from Lahore. But it still says no application found

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
How did you link your application. I applied for tvr on 11 June from Lahore. But it still says no application found
I linked my application in April....just follow the steps on the website....it takes quite a few days for the records to be shown...but to inquire abt the current status of my application, I used the IRCC web form

Ahmad2

Jun 24, 2018
I linked my application in April....just follow the steps on the website....it takes quite a few days for the records to be shown...but to inquire abt the current status of my application, I used the IRCC web form
I did that so many times but never works for me. All I have is my tracking ID. No UCI or any

pakcanz

Jun 19, 2018
just need some quick help

here sara 27 from pakistan and willing to apply canada visitor visa online soon

I have prepared and get ready detailed cover letter for apply canada visitor visa with included details as below

applicant details
host details
purpose of visit
funds available for my visit
strong ties to my home country
why I must return back to my home country

so above mention details too much? or fine to explain detailed situation?

also important I want ask that I write this cover letter by hand so its munually hand written letter (4 pages long) and I did my signature and scanned it to digital image file so its ok to use this letter?

OR

Must need type on computer (Electrically Typed Letter) and get print on paper and then put signature and upload scanned of it?

waiting for help and friendly guidence

Kind Regards

Cdnpk2018

Jun 1, 2018
just need some quick help

here sara 27 from pakistan and willing to apply canada visitor visa online soon

I have prepared and get ready detailed cover letter for apply canada visitor visa with included details as below

applicant details
host details
purpose of visit
funds available for my visit
strong ties to my home country
why I must return back to my home country

so above mention details too much? or fine to explain detailed situation?

also important I want ask that I write this cover letter by hand so its munually hand written letter (4 pages long) and I did my signature and scanned it to digital image file so its ok to use this letter?

OR

Must need type on computer (Electrically Typed Letter) and get print on paper and then put signature and upload scanned of it?

waiting for help and friendly guidence

Kind Regards

Hi sara....did u apply already
I'm also applying soon from Karachi to visit