+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPLIED ON APRIL 03 2018 AT VAC KARACHI

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
hello i had applied alongwith my wife trv application for tourism on april 03 2018 at vac karachi and linked my paper application to online account on april 04 2018 and send CSE enquiry on april 15 2018 but as of now no update.i have valid 2 years uk multiple visa and 5 years usa visa and travelled with my wife mutiple times to uk and usa and also schengen countries in 2017.

Reactions: ayaanproducts

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018
hello i had applied alongwith my wife trv application for tourism on april 03 2018 at vac karachi and linked my paper application to online account on april 04 2018 and send CSE enquiry on april 15 2018 but as of now no update.i have valid 2 years uk multiple visa and 5 years usa visa and travelled with my wife mutiple times to uk and usa and also schengen countries in 2017.
What status showing on your online account ?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes longer at times to process as they are facing lot of application... last yr it took more than 100 days for some applicant to recieve a decision

viralnick

May 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please share your timelines:

I applied on 26th of April from Karachi for a visit visa with my family.
On 29th April they received my application
I linked that application to my online gic account and after 2 days the status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

And they are also doing a background check since 2nd of May.

So guys how long it gonna take for background check to be completed?

Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Please share your timelines:

I applied on 26th of April from Karachi for a visit visa with my family.
On 29th April they received my application
I linked that application to my online gic account and after 2 days the status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

And they are also doing a background check since 2nd of May.

So guys how long it gonna take for background check to be completed?

Thanks
Theres no specific time how long it will take for BG check .. a guy here got approval after almost 130 days as BG check took long .. it may take from few days to several weeks for BG

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
brother is it 65 calendar or business days and i dont understand regarding background checks as i have travel history of far east,usa.uk and schengen countries.

viralnick

May 14, 2018
brother is it 65 calendar or business days and i dont understand regarding background checks as i have travel history of far east,usa.uk and schengen countries.
but on the website is shows 18 working days add 7 workings days for forwarding and receiving back passports from VFS.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calender days like i submitted on 22 march and recieve passport request on 25 may 2017 but there were caes later last yr it took much longer

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but on the website is shows 18 working days add 7 workings days for forwarding and receiving back passports from VFS.
Thats just estimate .it can take much longer / lesser depending on applicant ties and document provided

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
today i had applied request for the with drawl of passports to apply for thailand visa and will submit the passports later when the decision on application will be made lets hope for the best as of today 56 days since date of application submission.