+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

shangee316

Apr 7, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
United States
Hi, I applied for TRV online on 3rd March and it's been more than one month, I have not received anything from the IRCC here in united states. The online status is saying, we reviewing your application for eligibility and also mentioning that we are checking your background check. Would anyone help me to understand why it is taking so long for the decision?

@Bryanna, Will you please help it is very confusing!

Last edited:

0524Sharma

Dec 9, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for visitors visa on March 16th, by when can I expect a response. This is very important for me,hence waiting eagerly

sherry143

Oct 14, 2015
BUT WHAT ABT TRACKING ID? ONE FRM VFS IS SAYING INVALID

They are checking their application status on CIC website. Since you have submitted a paper application, you first have to create a my CIC account if you don’t have it. Then link your application to that online account. That’s where you check all the updates and status of your application.

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone!
I applied for my 1 and half year old daughter on April 1st, 2018. Not heard anything so far. Praying for the best!

diya8214

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied on March 11th. It's going to be a month. M really tensed

Khush_133

Dec 3, 2017
what documents did you provide?? answer will be helpful
My husband applied online being the invitee...his financial/bank statements,proof of income, invitation letter, application form, passport scanned of baby, birth certificate,family information form, proof of relationship, photo as per specs

RBCB

Mar 27, 2018
Hy
I had applied for the first time for Canada TRV on 14 March from Chandigarh. My application is paper based and still my status is being processed at Canada visa office New Delhi. Can any one let me know about the estimate time to get visa or change in status??
How much more time I had to wait for seeing changes in status??
Waiting for reply
Thanks

ravigjames

Oct 21, 2015
I applied Visitor Visa for my parents - March 11th
Got PPR on April 9th ,
My mom's application status shows Approved , but my dads(Principle applicant) shows In progress . Even though PPR got for both . Is there anything to worry about ?

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I applied Visitor Visa for my parents - March 11th
Got PPR on April 9th ,
My mom's application status shows Approved , but my dads(Principle applicant) shows In progress . Even though PPR got for both . Is there anything to worry about ?

Nothing to worry. Just submit passports at vfs. They will change it soon.

Reactions: ravigjames

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Hello guys,

Just to update you, hope this timeline helps.

Got PPR just now for my parents. AOR 28th Feb.

Couldn't find a thread for February 2018 so posting this here. If any one comes across the Feb thread, feel free to re-post.

Thanks
Congratulations! Which visa office did you apply in?