+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I tried to connect my father supervisa application online using gckey it says application not found what could be reason I applied on 28th-March-2018

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
Applied for visit visa TRV on 27/03 offline
Final decision: Your application has been approved.
Received this status today
But i didnt get a notification on my email.
Waitin for passport to get delivered back
Single travler
Applied to visit friends in Canada
hi did you apply in person submit application plz let me know detail thx

302925mbs

Dec 7, 2015
Hi

We had applied for my sister/brother in law/niece to come for my wedding (her brother) and got refusal letter today. They are Indian passport holders and are currently in New Zealand where my sisters PR application is in process. the reason they gave for refusal are:

travel history
current employment situation
immigration status in country of residence

In addition to all the necessary documents we also provided;
job letter, vacation approval form, bank statements, rental agreement, letter from New Zealand immigration on PR application, current status of PR application,

what else can we provide? maybe the officer didn't look at those documents? because why would she mess up her almost complete PR process in NZ and stay in Canada illegally

please advise. any help is appreciated.

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi

We had applied for my sister/brother in law/niece to come for my wedding (her brother) and got refusal letter today. They are Indian passport holders and are currently in New Zealand where my sisters PR application is in process. the reason they gave for refusal are:

travel history

job letter, vacation approval form, bank statements, rental agreement, letter from New Zealand immigration on PR application, current status of PR application,

what else can we provide? maybe the officer didn't look at those documents? because why would she mess up her almost complete PR process in NZ and stay in Canada illegally

Hi

travel history

1. Your status in Canada?
2. Did you submit an invitation letter including a Wedding card?
3. You could also include your financial evidence (may help, not mandatory)
4. How old is the niece? Does she go to school?
5. Did your sister submitted her pay stubs, tax returns ( or something like T4s and Notice of assessment as I don’t know what they call it in NZ)
6. Your brother in law’s employment evidence and immigration status could also be included if he is currently working in NZ

Last edited:

Lexij

Apr 4, 2018
w
Applied for visit visa TRV on 27/03 offline
Final decision: Your application has been approved.
Received this status today
But i didnt get a notification on my email.
Waitin for passport to get delivered back
Single travler
Applied to visit friends in Canada
what documents did you provide?

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Where are you checking for all these status for tourist visa. Actually my husband applied for Canada Tourist visa on 8th of March. His flight ticket is booked for 14th April. But when I check for status on VFS website, it is showing the status "In processing" since 10th March. There is no change in status since then.

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Where are you checking for all these status for tourist visa. Actually my husband applied for Canada Tourist visa on 8th of March. His flight ticket is booked for 14th April. But when I check for status on VFS website, it is showing the status "In processing" since 10th March. There is no change in status since then.
They are checking their application status on CIC website. Since you have submitted a paper application, you first have to create a my CIC account if you don’t have it. Then link your application to that online account. That’s where you check all the updates and status of your application.

Tinakumarjung

Nov 18, 2016
Anyone who applied on 9th March could share their update. Have you got your passport with visa stamped? Or is it taking this long these days?

gaurang.parmar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP: 4-Jan-2016 eAPR: 30-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
PNP: 2-May-2016 eAPR: 03-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
20-May-2016
AOR Received.
30-Jul-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre-APR
Med's Done....
Pre-APR
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2017
LANDED..........
01-06-2017
Anyone who applied on 9th March could share their update. Have you got your passport with visa stamped? Or is it taking this long these days?
I submitted on 9-march and got PPR on 29-march
I have submitted parents passport on 30-March and today i checked status on vfs track passport it says

"Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 06/04/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."