+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

hari_1819

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all,
I recently renewed my TRV in India. I also enclosed my work permit valid till May 2019 along with my application. When I received my passport back, TRV was stamped as V-1 Visitor instead of W-1 worker.

1. Can I travel to Canada from India with this entry visa and continue my work assignment, as I have work permit.
2. Should I get the Visa updated with Category as Worker.

Any suggestions on this would be most welcome.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hello all,
I recently renewed my TRV in India. I also enclosed my work permit valid till May 2019 along with my application. When I received my passport back, TRV was stamped as V-1 Visitor instead of W-1 worker.

1. Can I travel to Canada from India with this entry visa and continue my work assignment, as I have work permit.
2. Should I get the Visa updated with Category as Worker.

Any suggestions on this would be most welcome.
Firstly congratulations bro for your TRV moreover i think you can renew your W-1 status while you are in Canada embassy will not do that.
Then
Are you request them for TRV or WP ?

sswalia

Dec 3, 2017
Hello,
My wife is a Dec 2017 applicant for spousal sponsorship. We recently submitted an application for TRV hoping we would get it while the PR file is in process.

My question is - if the TRV is approved, can we buy a return flight for, let's say, two months and once she arrives in Canada, would it be Ok to cancel the return flight if she plans to stay longer than two months (but up to the validity of TRV)? OR is it best to change the return flight date to a later date?

Thanks in advance for your response!

mr_g46

Sep 24, 2018
Hey friends, I had applied for a Canadian Visitor Visa on July 30 from Nepal along with my mother. My mom got her application accepted and has duly received her passport. I, on the other hand, got my visa refused and got an email citing reasons for refusal on September 14. But my passport hasn't arrived in Nepal yet. I need it urgently as I have to sit for a TOEFL exam on 14 October. Today's already September 24 and I am worried sick as I do not think my passport will arrive on time. Please help me guys. The VFS Global office in Kathmandu suggested inquiring at the Canadian High Commission in Delhi but as expected, they aren't responding. How long has it typically taken for a refused visa applicant to receive their passport? What should I do guys? Thanks in advance.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Applied for TRV for In-laws in early September.
Today we got passport back with visitor visa.

Application date:- 3rd sep 2018
Application type:- Paper application
Application office:- VFS Bangalore
Application approved:- don’t know exact date
Passport recovers:- 25th sep 2018
Visa valued till 2027.

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello Dear All

I am from Pakistan worried and disappointed about decision of my application. As I applied online for the TRV on 19th July,2018 from Stockholm Sweden ( as got Postdoc Fellow position) in University of Ottawa Canada. After sending emails and filling CSE webforms I have got following information about my application. Can I know what will be next stage? Still how long it will take to get decision? Your response will highly be appreciated.

Your application is currently still in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

Thanks

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, Dear All

As I am from Pakistan have applied for TRV from Stockholm Swdeden on 19th July,2018 and left my Biometrics on Aug.02,2018 at Stockholm, Sweden and my VO is London. Because I have got the Postdoc offer from one University in Canada, but still there is no update/decision yet. Today I have sent email to VO london and get following response, anyone have idea what does it mean and still how long it will take to get decision/ or PRR call? Thanks

'your application is currently in active process'

Felisha

Jan 4, 2019
I have recently learnt that Aadhaar is now essential if you apply for passport in India, is it true? Please do let me know, as right now i am not in India and i have make passport of my mother-in-law.

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made