+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

saurabhjain85

Apr 30, 2018
How can CIC take more than one month when processing time shown is 18 or 21 days on their website? This should be maximum turnaround time. While applying for visa, they prefer to see return tickets then how can they waste some one flight tickets just because of their slow processing?

NanduMohan

May 7, 2018
How can CIC take more than one month when processing time shown is 18 or 21 days on their website? This should be maximum turnaround time. While applying for visa, they prefer to see return tickets then how can they waste some one flight tickets just because of their slow processing?
Maybe coz the event for which I am going to Canada is on the second week of June , I guess that will be a reason for this delay !

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Maybe coz the event for which I am going to Canada is on the second week of June , I guess that will be a reason for this delay !
You may be right. As I have also mentioned the travel dates from last week of June, so that may be the reason CIC delaying my TRV application.

Reactions: NanduMohan

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How can CIC take more than one month when processing time shown is 18 or 21 days on their website?
IRCC published processing times are only estimates, not guaranteed to give decisions within those times.

This should be maximum turnaround time. While applying for visa, they prefer to see return tickets then how can they waste some one flight tickets just because of their slow processing?
IRCC never advises applicants to make travel plans before visas are issued. Also, return tickets are not required for processing the application.... provisional/ flight itineraries would suffice[/QUOTE]