+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

Aacrosh

May 7, 2018
Did you upload the passport pages with your online applications?
Hi Bryanna,

Just want to share my application and the document I submitted for my ANT. Can you please share your thoughts that the probability of getting chance to receive the visa for her.

I am Canadian PR and we are going to have a baby end of this May. That's the reason I would like to invite my Ant. I have submitted all the documents like her bank balance approx. 10000 CAD, her employment status, vacation letter from her school as she is a teacher, she does not have any unmovable assets but her husband does so I also submitted their marriage certificate and husband's property details with engineer valuation and chartered accountant verification.

I also submitted my pay stub and bank balance approx $15000 and was writing that I am going to bear all the cost whatever will occur like two-way air ticket and everything. I have also submitted two-way air ticket, our baby's radiology picture, doctor confirmation letter that clearly states that we are going to have our first baby in this month.

I have submitted two letter one is an invitation and other is support letter stating why I want to invite, when is she leaving Canada etc. She also wrote one explanation letter you can say Purpose letter stating why she want to go Canada, when is she leaving Canada, who is going to bear all the costs, why this would be her first travel to abroad, what are ties of family in Canada and her resident country.

I only didn't have relationship verification with her as Canadian does not consider a family member except your son/daughter, parents, and grandparents.

Can you please tell me your observation and experience seeing my statement. By the way, I applied online on April 14th and visa office is New Delhi India.

Thanks a lot in advance.

PrateekS

Dec 27, 2016
Hi Ankit

Today, on tracking through VFS i saw this message
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

It means, it has left the embassy and should reach VFS New Delhi tomorrow. Will get it collected.

This was pretty quick as i still have not received any email from IRCC regarding application number or UCI number, application was submitted at VFS New Delhi on 25/04/2018.

Hello Ankit,

I would like to know how did you apply, through my cic or Vfs website?
How did you submit your passport for stamp? Please guide? I have applied for my sister visitor visa through my cic website.

SaiKavi

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
Hi

We got an email stating that there has been an update in the application but when I logged in to check,I dont see any changes.

Ananya12

Apr 28, 2018
Hi all.. can somebody explain me about CSE? I applied for my younger brother on 29th march.. still waiting for respinse

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi all.. can somebody explain me about CSE? I applied for my younger brother on 29th march.. still waiting for respinse
You can visit CIC website to file case specific enquiry regarding your TRV application, but I don't think it will do any good.

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018
Hi All,

Had applied for TRV for myself and my family (Wife, Son (1 year old), father and mother) through paper application (offline) at VFS New Delhi. Had deposited the application on 25/04/2018. On 08/05/2018 have got the TRV for all of us till the expiry of our passports.

During the process, did not received any single email from the IRCC regarding AOR or application number, therefore, wasn't able to link my application to cic and had to rely on the VFS website for the update.

All of us, except for my son (He only had visa for Spain till now) have a good travel history to Europe, USA and lot of Asian countries, and have valid US visa, but still did not applied under CAN+ as my son did not had US visa.

The whole process of submitting the paper application and collecting the passports back took total 13 calendar days and 8 working days, which i think is pretty quick, as i have been reading here, that people still waiting for their applications submitted since early March.

Wish good luck to everybody who are waiting for their applications and applying soon.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: khanim

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

Had applied for TRV for myself and my family (Wife, Son (1 year old), father and mother) through paper application (offline) at VFS New Delhi. Had deposited the application on 25/04/2018. On 08/05/2018 have got the TRV for all of us till the expiry of our passports.

During the process, did not received any single email from the IRCC regarding AOR or application number, therefore, wasn't able to link my application to cic and had to rely on the VFS website for the update.

All of us, except for my son (He only had visa for Spain till now) have a good travel history to Europe, USA and lot of Asian countries, and have valid US visa, but still did not applied under CAN+ as my son did not had US visa.

The whole process of submitting the paper application and collecting the passports back took total 13 calendar days and 8 working days, which i think is pretty quick, as i have been reading here, that people still waiting for their applications submitted since early March.

Wish good luck to everybody who are waiting for their applications and applying soon.

Cheers!!!
Congrats. You got it so quick due to good travel history.