+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

NanduMohan

May 7, 2018
Hi
I have applied TRV for my children on April 5th at Chandigarh. Please share your timeline so that we can get some idea about processing times of visa offices?
I applied for my trv online on April 3rd and still it's showing " reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " is this delay a positive sign ?

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
I got this message as well but I didn’t send a passport copy!! They are saying “ you are EXPECTED to send you passport copies with online application”
I already uploaded all our copies before submitting.
Am I right? Or do we have to send copies!!!???
If your visa gets approved only then you need to send the passport to canadian embassy

Reactions: Zigzag85

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, I most certainly did.
I’m aware now it’s just an automated email. The background check status is driving me crazy though.
VFS gave you a receipt after your biometrics, right? Your husband gave his biometrics at the same time as you did, right? And your husband's biometrics have been updated, right?

There's no reason why your biometrics status will not be updated soon. If there was a problem with your biometrics, VFS would have retaken your photographs/fingerprints.

You're worrying unnecessarily :)

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
VFS gave you a receipt after your biometrics, right? Your husband gave his biometrics at the same time as you did, right? And your husband's biometrics have been updated, right?

There's no reason why your biometrics status will not be updated soon. If there was a problem with your biometrics, VFS would have retaken your photographs/fingerprints.

You're worrying unnecessarily :)
Yes to all the questions.
Love it when you tell me not to worry :D
Quick question though ... are you a woman or a man ?? Why do people keep adressing you as “Sir” ?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Woman, of course :)

It's easy to tell:
Men don't have the same level of patience to reply and/or their replies are short/tend to lack the 'human' aspect :)

Possibly confused between 'Bryan' and 'Bryanna' :rolleyes:
Haha HILARIOUS
I knew you were a woman .. your posts are so detailed, given men have the IQ of a dead squirrel :D no offense guys :D
Just wasting some time until they’re done with our background checks.

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
There are so many early April TRV applicants and still nothing happening, and no way to know status if application is even opened or not. What the hell is visa office doing ? Disheartening to see

Aacrosh

May 7, 2018
Hi Guys
I have applied online for my ANT on April 14th. Is there anyone who applied in this date and already got PPR. I have not received anything yet. Tired of waiting. Please share your views. Thanks