+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018
Hi. Applied last week on paper and linked online on 2 May. Today on 4 May the status has changed to UPDATED from SUBMITTED.

Can any senior member tell exactly what does this status change signify.
Hi Ankit

Today, on tracking through VFS i saw this message
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

It means, it has left the embassy and should reach VFS New Delhi tomorrow. Will get it collected.

This was pretty quick as i still have not received any email from IRCC regarding application number or UCI number, application was submitted at VFS New Delhi on 25/04/2018.

Reactions: khanim

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi Ankit

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

It means, it has left the embassy and should reach VFS New Delhi tomorrow. Will get it collected.

This was pretty quick as i still have not received any email from IRCC regarding application number or UCI number, application was submitted at VFS New Delhi on 25/04/2018.
Do let us know the result..may god bless everyone..

saurabhjain85

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Ankit

Hi Anuj
Did you apply for yourself only or some other family members as well?
Do you have any Usa or Canada travel history?

saurabhjain85

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I applied along with my family, my wife, son, mom and dad. Yes we all have USA travel history, have been multiple times except for my son who is 1 year old.
Did you specify to process application under Can+ program?
I applied online on 2nd may for me and my wife, no response yet after 2 submission confirmation emails. I have US travel history but my wife has not.

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018
Did you specify to process application under Can+ program?
I applied online on 2nd may for me and my wife, no response yet after 2 submission confirmation emails. I have US travel history but my wife has not.
I did not applied under Can+ as my son did not had any US travel history. But I did sent email to embassy mentioning all the details and requesting them if they can process it under Can+. This mail was sent on 01/05/2018.

Reactions: saurabhjain85

saurabhjain85

Apr 30, 2018
I did not applied under Can+ as my son did not had any US travel history. But I did sent email to embassy mentioning all the details and requesting them if they can process it under Can+. This mail was sent on 01/05/2018.
Can you please specify the embassy email address on which you sent the email? Did you get any response from them?
I have attached the cover letter mentioning our past travel history and my brother invitation letter in online visa application but still no good progress till now.