+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied a month ago. Have not been approved yet.

eothsthodf

Nov 22, 2017
Timeline:
Applied:
October 23th
Final Decision: You application is in process.
Passport Request:
Not YET.

After I see in the forum that people normally get passport request within 1 or 2 weeks. But one month later after I submit my application, I have not heard anything back. I start to wonder what could go wrong? Anyone has the same xperience? Is it because of Holiday Season that took them so long?

Nov 22, 2017
This depends on the processing time where you submitted your application. If you are beyond the processing time shown in the IRCC website, it wouldn't hurt to follow up. Where did you submit your application?

Hema Kashyap

Jun 3, 2017
Timeline:
Applied:
October 23th
Passport Request:
Not YET.

After I see in the forum that people normally get passport request within 1 or 2 weeks. But one month later after I submit my application, I have not heard anything back. I start to wonder what could go wrong? Anyone has the same xperience? Is it because of Holiday Season that took them so long?

Hi,
Yes i am also facing the same problem, i have submitted my sister's file on 4th of October and till now the status of her application has been same that your application is in progress.

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Timeline:
Applied:
October 23th
Passport Request:
Not YET.

From where did you apply for TRV?

eothsthodf

Nov 22, 2017
This depends on the processing time where you submitted your application. If you are beyond the processing time shown in the IRCC website, it wouldn't hurt to follow up. Where did you submit your application?
I went to the website and it told me estimated processing time would be 20 days. Was planning to visit BC during Christmas, but not now.

i did not see any contact information on the application website. Do you mean i should contact them using the information below on this website:
General Inquiries
Phone: +1 (514) 937-9445
Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-888-947-9445