+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied 32 days back, Where i can do the in enquiry

giri0705

Nov 26, 2012
Hi friends,

I Sent my Canada visitor visa application by mail on 27th October & it reached to their New york office on 11/01.
Now its more than 32 days & no updates.
i am looking to travel toronto on 12/16 as i have booked my US visa appointment there in canada.
Can anybody tell me where i can check status or do enquiry about it ?
Earlier I was able to find one weblink to send enquiry howerver i missed it. It wil be appeciated if anybody can help me with that.
Also as i already sent my passport more that a month back, can i go directly to Canadian Consulate new york office to get my passport (with Canadian visitor visa stamped).

ananthbi

Nov 8, 2012
I think you can go in Person to find out about your status. You appear to have a genuine reason. I would suggest you to take your US Visa appointment details to convince the guards to allow you in. I think they will have you fill some kind of rush service form and that will take you from there. Hope this helps!

giri0705

Nov 26, 2012
ananthbi said:
I think you can go in Person to find out about your status. You appear to have a genuine reason. I would suggest you to take your US Visa appointment details to convince the guards to allow you in. I think they will have you fill some kind of rush service form and that will take you from there. Hope this helps!
Thanks ananthbi, let me try that. i am planing to go next week...

srhnclptt

Nov 29, 2012
I think you can go in Person to find out about your status. You appear to have a genuine reason. I would suggest you to take your US Visa appointment details to convince the guards to allow you in. I think they will have you fill some kind of rush service form and that will take you from there. Hope this helps!"
Do you have experience or is this a guess? Just curious because it's been a month for us, and we need to go now and see what is going on, and New York is a trip for us to get there. I do not want to go all the way there and then find out they can't do anything.