+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application

Nick_1919

Jun 30, 2021
Not sure what you are referring to. There is nothing as urgent processing unless you are a citizen or PR and want a PRTD or a passport.
For example, if a principal applicant (husband) in the PR application was landed and received COPR which expires in the two-week period. His wife as a outland dependent has to land during that time frame. Otherwise she needs to reapply for PR.
But she doesn't have a valid visa. She has only a SOWP. IRCC doesn't provide a PPR for SOWP holders and asks to apply for TRV.
In this scenario, she has to apply for TRV. Then she can fly to Canada and they will land her in the airport.

Reactions: Masterboy

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
my application was cancelled i called ircc they told me i will get a letter with more detail and i still have no idea since that date
Is your PR application in progress or did you get the PR recently? Did you get the refund back from IRCC?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
PR application on progress ( still waiting for AOR) yes i got fully refund
It can be because of your PR application. May be your PR application is about to finalize or something like that or may be they know that you already left Canada so you will need to apply to foreign visa office. Please let us know once you get the cancellation letter.

rrangwani73

Dec 7, 2020
I gave my biometrics, which made my application complete on Jan 16 , 2021. Still no update. The ircc website says the processing time for the files being handled now is around 170 days which means that the files of December/January are being processed.

Olivia 237

Jul 21, 2021
Hello;my letter of biometric came may 11,2021 and my biometric may 17,2021.since then no update.my status shows submitted. Who is facing same situation like I do.please i need your help.
Thanks in advance