+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application - proof of document

honeylaine

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Im planning to visit my husband on December but i have lots of questions on my mind.

Can anyone help me on these.

1. How much is the fund would be in my bank?
2. Do i need to submit my financial document since my husband will provide a letter that he will take care of all my expenses?
3. Do i have to attached proof of documents that we are married like photos, emails, chat conversations, calls etc.
4. Do we have to make a letter explaining our intensions?
5. Does the letter of invitation address to me or the immigration officer?
6. How long is the application process for TRV?
7. Can i apply both TRV and PRV at the same time?

thanks!

honeylaine

leroadrunner

Apr 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011 In Process: 25-01-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2012
honeylaine said:
Hi all,

Im planning to visit my husband on December but i have lots of questions on my mind.

Can anyone help me on these.

1. How much is the fund would be in my bank?
2. Do i need to submit my financial document since my husband will provide a letter that he will take care of all my expenses?
3. Do i have to attached proof of documents that we are married like photos, emails, chat conversations, calls etc.
4. Do we have to make a letter explaining our intensions?
5. Does the letter of invitation address to me or the immigration officer?
6. How long is the application process for TRV?
7. Can i apply both TRV and PRV at the same time?

thanks!

honeylaine
Where are you applying from? It may make a slight difference.

1. Hard to know...I know you can be successful with $3000CDN in your name...Will it assure success? Who knows
2. It it better
3. Not for TRV, for for PR yes
4. Again, better, you want to do as much as you can to convince the IO that YOU WILL come back to wherever you are from. That is the KEY
5. Look for samples in here
6. Generally pretty quick, days to a couple weeks
7. Yes, make sure you explain this

Good luck! and use the search button!

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Honeylaine,
1 and 2. You need not to show funds in your account. An invitation letter from your husband needs to be submitted together with the application. Your husband needs to submit bank statement to the visa officer together with your application. There should be sound transactions and enough balance that will give the VO that your husband is capable financially of supporting you during your stay in Canada. Proof of his status in Canada needs to be submitted too.
3. Provide them with all the necessay documents and proofs available that indeed He is your legitimate husband.
4. Recommended but not necessary or part of the requirement.
5. To you, and to be submitted to the visa office together with your application package.
6. Depends on the visa office. In Saudi Arabia it takes 15 working days but they require to submit the application 30 days before departture date.
7. Yes you can.

A very important aspect which I think you did not pay so much attention, I guess. You have to have some strong ties back home that will give the VO the impression that you will leave Canada after your visit.Visit the website of the visa office to where your country of residence belongs. Requirements vary depending on which visa office you are applying. Detailed guide can be found in the website too.

lukring

Dec 26, 2010
good day please help me am a foreign worker here in canada and planning for vacation this february! so i'm going to apply for trv in buffalo just want to ask where to address the processing fee for trv plz help.... “Receiver General for Canada" or Canadian Consulate General ???