Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neeveen said:
do you receive it or not yet?

I am from Vancouver
The office received mine on 24th Feb 2012..today is 32 days

I sent them an email, but no respond till now :(
Unfortunately didn't received it yet :( no response either :( I hope it will come very soon :(

sarah1003

Aug 5, 2011
are you on a work permit or study? i m almost tempted to withdraw mine and apply in person at the canadian embassy in Cuba (thats where i m going). I am on a post graduation work permit. the only thing is what if i dont get a trv then i am stuck in cuba!!what do you guys think?

Neeveen

Mar 24, 2012
leycute said:
Unfortunately didn't received it yet :( no response either :( I hope it will come very soon :(

Maybe you will receive it tomorrow since they received yours on 15 feb which means 30 Business day

Please let us know if you get it

Neeveen

Mar 24, 2012
sarah1003 said:
are you on a work permit or study? i m almost tempted to withdraw mine and apply in person at the canadian embassy in Cuba (thats where i m going). I am on a post graduation work permit. the only thing is what if i dont get a trv then i am stuck in cuba!!what do you guys think?
I have study permit

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah1003 said:
Don't withdraw as you've waited already and paid for it too... Let's pray it will come out soon.. I'm on a open work permit ... Mine didn't come yet:(

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neeveen said:
Nothing either

I'm so worried about it... I don't know anymore what to do.... I have only 9 business days left before my flight... Big mistake I applied in Seattle.... :(

kar_vzla

Mar 29, 2012
Hi guys, I currently have a study permit and I live in Vancouver. I want to apply for my TRV and send my documents to Seattle, but there is a question no the application form (IMM 5257) that I don't know how to answer, maybe you can help me. It says: Country where applying? I know the answer is USA although I am in Canada, but what should I answer when the ask me my status in the USA and how long am I gonna stay there?
Please help!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

That is Question #9 right? On form IMM5257E. You are applying for a TRV and you are a resident of Vancouver and the VO responsible or nearest to you is Seattle.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

In that case, Country where applying is the same as Country of residence (Canada). Check the box (Yes).

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neeveen said:
Hello any news?? ::)
hello, I can tracked my return envelope now..will be delivered on Monday....:) FINALLY...

here's my timeline:

Sent Application : Feb 14,2012
Received Application : Feb 15, 2012
Tracked Return Envelope: MARCH 30, 2012
Estimated Delivery: April 1, 2012..

took sooooooooo long :(