+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPLICATION IN SEATTLE

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anybody who just applied TRV in seattle? what is the current timeline? I submitted mine last Feb 14, and tehy received it Feb 15.. till now march 13, no news, no passport...tried to email them 3 times no reply either...anyone? pls help..my vacation is getting closer... thanks in advance :(

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
leycute said:
Is there anybody who just applied TRV in seattle? what is the current timeline? I submitted mine last Feb 14, and tehy received it Feb 15.. till now march 13, no news, no passport...tried to email them 3 times no reply either...anyone? pls help..my vacation is getting closer... thanks in advance :(
Normal minimum time is 30 days

glospir

Mar 14, 2012
I submitted mine on the same date. Still no reply either to emails or phone calls. I have to be in Vancouver for an important conference March 17. At least if they let me know they are not going to send it back within that time, I can cancel flights, hotels etc and inform the organisers. My friend who is going to the same conference applied last week with a private agency and got his visa in five days. I feel so frustrated. My passport is stuck with these guys in Seattle and I cant even use other agencies. There should be some way to know the status. They should have a tracking system or a current timeline for processing instead of an arbitrary '30 days'. Please let me know if you get some information. Thanks!

mmadsen55

Jul 11, 2011
Have you tried calling or going to the office in person? Below is the info on the Seattle office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/seattle.asp

If you go to "case specific Enquiry" link, it says there is a "Client Application tracking status" system. It also says...

"We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times" It has not been 30 days, so that is probably why they have not responded.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glospir said:
I submitted mine on the same date. Still no reply either to emails or phone calls. I have to be in Vancouver for an important conference March 17. At least if they let me know they are not going to send it back within that time, I can cancel flights, hotels etc and inform the organisers. My friend who is going to the same conference applied last week with a private agency and got his visa in five days. I feel so frustrated. My passport is stuck with these guys in Seattle and I cant even use other agencies. There should be some way to know the status. They should have a tracking system or a current timeline for processing instead of an arbitrary '30 days'. Please let me know if you get some information. Thanks!
let us know when u receive it pls :)

sarah1003

Aug 5, 2011
I applied on feb 27 Th.nothing yet. Where do u live? I really need it back soon but there is no special requests we can make right? I wish they would consider some circumstances.

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah1003 said:
I applied on feb 27 Th.nothing yet. Where do u live? I really need it back soon but there is no special requests we can make right? I wish they would consider some circumstances.
I'm from vancouver :) how bout you???

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmadsen55 said:
Have you tried calling or going to the office in person? Below is the info on the Seattle office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/seattle.asp

If you go to "case specific Enquiry" link, it says there is a "Client Application tracking status" system. It also says...

"We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times" It has not been 30 days, so that is probably why they have not responded.
it's more than 30 days now..send them email, no response as well :(

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glospir said:
any news??

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah1003 said:
no. Should I?
I didn't send one either :( I just told them the date of my vacation...oh god, hopefully it will arrive before my flight as it will cost me a lot for rebooking my ticket :( I emailed them 3 times already, no response at all...