+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV 2ND RE-APPLICATION - REFUSED! MORE REFUSAL POINTS THAN ORIG. APPLICATION

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Initial application was refused on 2 reasons: Travel history and Limited Employment Prospects in country of residence. Re-applied after 3 days with the SAME documents plus other supporting proofs to make the application stronger. Submitted all the necessary Invitation letter, additional support letter (in second application) in addition to other essential and important evidence. Purpose of visit is for an exploratory visit to Manitoba and interview for PNP.

Was so surprised that the second refusal stated 6 reasons now. How could that be with the same documents as the initial application plus other stronger supporting documents??? It appears that the VO's are inconsistent with how they examine applications. Frankly, I am not even sure if they even read carefully all the documents submitted, it took them only 4 days to refuse the application and it seems they did not read nor understand the support letter given. It was mentioned there that the visit is a MANDATORY thing to do to proceed with the immigration application through PNP. I was wondering if approving or declining applications was just a game to them. :(

Can anyone please suggest on what should I do next to have higher chances of securing the TRV? I am frustrated and losing hope but I am not giving up. I will re-apply again!

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
I agree with you Misspepperthese guys (VO'S) I do not know now, because of strike, or they always like this, they never read your invitation letter or the documents submitted along. My mother got rejected 3 times for TRV from Singapore Offfice, only one reason Week ties with home country.She sent all possible ducuments which shows very strong ties, but all in vain.
anyways wish you better luck next time and let us know the out come. Thanks
Toronto30

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misspepper said:
Initial application was refused on 2 reasons: Travel history and Limited Employment Prospects in country of residence. Re-applied after 3 days with the SAME documents plus other supporting proofs to make the application stronger. Submitted all the necessary Invitation letter, additional support letter (in second application) in addition to other essential and important evidence. Purpose of visit is for an exploratory visit to Manitoba and interview for PNP.

Was so surprised that the second refusal stated 6 reasons now. How could that be with the same documents as the initial application plus other stronger supporting documents??? It appears that the VO's are inconsistent with how they examine applications. Frankly, I am not even sure if they even read carefully all the documents submitted, it took them only 4 days to refuse the application and it seems they did not read nor understand the support letter given. It was mentioned there that the visit is a MANDATORY thing to do to proceed with the immigration application through PNP. I was wondering if approving or declining applications was just a game to them. :(

Can anyone please suggest on what should I do next to have higher chances of securing the TRV? I am frustrated and losing hope but I am not giving up. I will re-apply again!
Its seems strange to me aswell, some time this all depend upon the mood or mind set of VO some how,"This was mentioned on one post"
BTW from which country you applied ?

Reactions: Trini_amn

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fullmoon said:
Its seems strange to me aswell, some time this all depend upon the mood or mind set of VO some how,"This was mentioned on one post"
This is funny and scary. I had very similar conversatio with my coworker yesterday during our lunch hour and I said to him perhaps whether the TRV is approved or denied depends on the mood of the Visa Processing Officer.

In my case, I'm Canadian Citizen sponsoring my Filipina wife but due to the length of time the spouse sponsorship takes, we have submitted TRV with all necessary documents. Although that is still being processed, I read several forums where spouses are denied TRV due to "weak ties" to home country or strong ties to Canada. But then there are some folks who are approved for spouse TRV including a gentleman who is a Canadian citizen sponsoring his Filipina wife (similar situation to mine). I do not understand why some are approved and some are denied when they are all in the same situation. What I mean by that is, no matter how strong your ties to your home country are, the moment you married a Canadian citizen and applied for spouse sponsorship, you proved that you are willing to leave those "strong ties" in your home country and move to Canada. MAKE SENSE?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayadreams, Can you share some details? Did he apply for the TRV online? Did you submit proof of employment? Did you apply for sponsorship?

jayadreams

Aug 15, 2010
v applied online both times. Yes we submitted proof of employment. No, not for sponsorship. I m not a permanent resident yet!!!!

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Fullmoon said:
I applied from the UAE :(

misspepper

May 1, 2013
O_guy said:
This is funny and scary. I had very similar conversatio with my coworker yesterday during our lunch hour and I said to him perhaps whether the TRV is approved or denied depends on the mood of the Visa Processing Officer.

In my case, I'm Canadian Citizen sponsoring my Filipina wife but due to the length of time the spouse sponsorship takes, we have submitted TRV with all necessary documents. Although that is still being processed, I read several forums where spouses are denied TRV due to "weak ties" to home country or strong ties to Canada. But then there are some folks who are approved for spouse TRV including a gentleman who is a Canadian citizen sponsoring his Filipina wife (similar situation to mine). I do not understand why some are approved and some are denied when they are all in the same situation. What I mean by that is, no matter how strong your ties to your home country are, the moment you married a Canadian citizen and applied for spouse sponsorship, you proved that you are willing to leave those "strong ties" in your home country and move to Canada. MAKE SENSE?
I agree with you. I also do not understand why even though some people may have almost similar cases, the VO's decision seems to be inconsistent. It really might be that it all depends on their mood and reasoning ability. I am a filipina and there is one post I have read before where a Filipino guy was given the TRV after only 5 days and he doesn't even have an invitation letter! I thought that the Invitation letter is mandatory? but in his case, he only submitted bank statements, bonds certificate, tenancy contract for his home, car registration, eticket and hotel confirmation and he got the TRV! We have submitted all those documents too including, as I have mentioned Invitation, support letter etc. but nothing worked and the thing that don't make sense is that how could the refusal reasons increase to 6 (from being initially only 2) with the same docs + more supporting proof?

It is really frustrating! :mad:

Reactions: Hannah1991

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
misspepper,
i agree with you me and my friend apply from abu Dubai same day same time but envelop is different he got a visa i got refusal letter after 2 weeks even my application was more stronger then him just he fill the application and hotel booking and air ticket he attached even bank statement is 16000 dhs,he got a visa with thees documents,
my application bank statement was more then 70000 thousand and tenancy contact is under my name my kids school slip and i have 2 car under my name 1 is for me other 1 for my wife i was shocked when i was open the refusal letter even i have very good travel history like Europe south Africa japan Malaysia Thailand Singapore turkey Cyprus uk Philippine,
its totally depend of vo mind which type of his mind if he happy you got it visa otherwise refusal letter you will get,
i don't no what i will do no i am thinking replay again but i read many person how apply 2 or 3 time again got refusal please suggest my what i will do i will again or kick out of my mind travel to Canada,
thanks with best regards,

Aug 20, 2013
hi am G singh
from Solan H.P I am A" Class Govt. cont. in H.P. India . I have 15 million Rs Govt. projects in hand. i have already visited UK 13 days, Canada 20 days, Thiland 5 days, for holiday.i also have valid visor visa M entry for UK & USA.
now i apply again TVR for from Chandigarh for visit Canada 15-5-13. i got refusal i apply for malty Entry 1.purpous of trip.2. financial .( but i have 7 lak in my A/c) Again i apply 24-7-13 with all papers Canada TVR . in covering latter
1, Purpous:- Last year i want to attend my cousin wedding in Toronto Thats way it wasvery less time to visit canadia.i am going to us now plan to go with my cousin to visit Vancouver for 15 days( Singel entry)
2. financial:-3 year ITR 600000 rs p year .7to 8 lak in A/c CA attested certificated Assets .
V/o refused visa now 2. financial is ok But 1,purpous of trip
can i apply again R wate. & what purpous ?

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnamsingh2002 said:
hi am G singh
from Solan H.P I am A" Class Govt. cont. in H.P. India . I have 15 million Rs Govt. projects in hand. i have already visited UK 13 days, Canada 20 days, Thiland 5 days, for holiday.i also have valid visor visa M entry for UK & USA.
now i apply again TVR for from Chandigarh for visit Canada 15-5-13. i got refusal i apply for malty Entry 1.purpous of trip.2. financial .( but i have 7 lak in my A/c) Again i apply 24-7-13 with all papers Canada TVR . in covering latter
1, Purpous:- Last year i want to attend my cousin wedding in Toronto Thats way it wasvery less time to visit canadia.i am going to us now plan to go with my cousin to visit Vancouver for 15 days( Singel entry)
2. financial:-3 year ITR 600000 rs p year .7to 8 lak in A/c CA attested certificated Assets .
V/o refused visa now 2. financial is ok But 1,purpous of trip
can i apply again R wate. & what purpous ?
very strange!
Experts are requested to please intervene

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misspepper said:
I agree with you. I also do not understand why even though some people may have almost similar cases, the VO's decision seems to be inconsistent. It really might be that it all depends on their mood and reasoning ability. I am a filipina and there is one post I have read before where a Filipino guy was given the TRV after only 5 days and he doesn't even have an invitation letter! I thought that the Invitation letter is mandatory? but in his case, he only submitted bank statements, bonds certificate, tenancy contract for his home, car registration, eticket and hotel confirmation and he got the TRV! We have submitted all those documents too including, as I have mentioned Invitation, support letter etc. but nothing worked and the thing that don't make sense is that how could the refusal reasons increase to 6 (from being initially only 2) with the same docs + more supporting proof?

It is really frustrating! :mad:
I'm interested to know more about your case since you are a Filipina similar to my wife. Why did you want to come to Canada? Are you married to a Canadian man?

misspepper

May 1, 2013
O_guy said:
I'm interested to know more about your case since you are a Filipina similar to my wife. Why did you want to come to Canada? Are you married to a Canadian man?
Hi!

It was actually my husband who applied. It is for an MPNP interview and exploratory visit.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
misspepper said:
Hi!

It was actually my husband who applied. It is for an MPNP interview and exploratory visit.
Do you have an invitation letter from manitoba for an exploratory visit?