Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015

Hannah1991

Dec 27, 2017
I agree with you. I also do not understand why even though some people may have almost similar cases, the VO's decision seems to be inconsistent. It really might be that it all depends on their mood and reasoning ability. I am a filipina and there is one post I have read before where a Filipino guy was given the TRV after only 5 days and he doesn't even have an invitation letter! I thought that the Invitation letter is mandatory? but in his case, he only submitted bank statements, bonds certificate, tenancy contract for his home, car registration, eticket and hotel confirmation and he got the TRV! We have submitted all those documents too including, as I have mentioned Invitation, support letter etc. but nothing worked and the thing that don't make sense is that how could the refusal reasons increase to 6 (from being initially only 2) with the same docs + more supporting proof?

It is really frustrating! :mad:
Same reason to you.. i am really so sad now

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna hope you can help me because i got my 2nd refusal letter..

Family ties canada and my home country
Porpose of visit
Current employment
Personal asset and income
Sorry to know you were refused. Sure, I will try to help you.

1. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted.

2. How long did you want to visit + why?

3. When did you apply for each application?

4. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, what documents did they provide?

5. What strong ties can you demonstrate to your home country: Property/land ownership + employment/business + family ties + financials + previous travel history

Reactions: Hannah1991

Hannah1991

Dec 27, 2017
Bryanna hope you can help me because i got my 2nd refusal letter..

Family ties canada and my home country
Porpose of visit
Current employment
Personal asset and income
What do i need to do?
Sorry to know you were refused. Sure, I will try to help you.

1. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted.

2. How long did you want to visit + why?

3. When did you apply for each application?

4. Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, what documents did they provide?

5. What strong ties can you demonstrate to your home country: Property/land ownership + employment/business + family ties + financials + previous travel history
Length of stay is 3 months
My 1st aplication is on dec 14 2017 my second aplication is jan 29 2018

And yes i have boyfrend from canada he is canadian citizen.. his paper work i pass like notice of assesment investment fortpolio passport birth certificate lease of the apartment utilitie bills payslip work contract bant statement

I send my bank certificate, my bussines registration (DTI) school registration my birthcertificate, old pssport and new passport with stamp of 2 times singapore 2 time malaysia 3 times bangkok

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What do i need to do?

Length of stay is 3 months
My 1st aplication is on dec 14 2017 my second aplication is jan 29 2018

And yes i have boyfrend from canada he is canadian citizen..
Unfortunately, your application has multiple red flags! A three month's stay + a Canadian boyfriend + you applied twice in quick succession + you have no active ties to return to. Basically, your application says you are likely to overstay your visit = That's why you were refused twice.

I send my bank certificate, my bussines registration (DTI) school registration my birthcertificate, old pssport and new passport with stamp of 2 times singapore 2 time malaysia 3 times bangkok
Again, unfortunately, you do not have a strong application. Also, your boyfriend's financials are secondary.

You have not provided evidence that your business is actively trading + no evidence for your taxes/any property or land ownership/lease agreement + any dependent family members + travel to Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia does not help for a Canada TRV.

I would recommend you do not reapply until you can prove that you have strong ties to return to

Last edited: