+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRP for mother when moving to Canada as PR

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think you have to comes to terms that your mother may not be able to join you and your wife right away and have a plan b. Even when she arrives she remainsa visitor and will be expected to retuen home at a certain point.

FF89

Jul 11, 2019
Think you have to comes to terms that your mother may not be able to join you and your wife right away and have a plan b. Even when she arrives she remainsa visitor and will be expected to retuen home at a certain point.
That is absolutely fine and all plans are being made according to this. Her visit to Canada is actually plan B that I'm working on as sooner or later she has to arrive for some time period. Because the same situation will apply, let's say she travels alongside my wife and kid once their applications are approved (8-12 months I guess) with the only exception that I'll send my mother an invitation letter (how much does that weigh?!).
On your previous post, the consultant did not outright say that bank statements and property papers will not be part of the application. So still have some hope with this fellow ;)