+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tricky EE situation - Advise required

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Hi Experts, Need your advise on case below.

My FSE points are 70 including my IELTS, Graduation and Work ex. Have all relevant docs related to this.
Now when we submit my profile on EE I get 335 points with spouse. That is when my wife will accompany me. There are several ways we make and max points are in LMO or PNP.

After submitting I realized that my points have dropped down due to spouse addition- and also barred me from PNP. My wife sister is Canadian citizen so one of the rule for PNP tossed off. 600 points gone.

My spouse does not score in CRS.
What do you suggest, should I change it to not accompanying me to Canada? and also change the relative in canada to No?
We are OK if CRS points can increase and make me eligible for PNP. And sponsor later in Family category.

Thanks,
Jas

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas Singh said:

My FSE points are 70 including my IELTS, Graduation and Work ex. Have all relevant docs related to this.
Now when we submit my profile on EE I get 335 points with spouse. That is when my wife will accompany me. There are several ways we make and max points are in LMO or PNP.

After submitting I realized that my points have dropped down due to spouse addition- and also barred me from PNP. My wife sister is Canadian citizen so one of the rule for PNP tossed off. 600 points gone.

What do you suggest, should I change it to not accompanying me to Canada? and also change the relative in canada to No?
We are OK if CRS points can increase and make me eligible for PNP. And sponsor later in Family category.

Thanks,
Jas
Not declaring facts upfront is misrepresentation and that could get one barred from immigrating to Canada for up to 5 years or be deported from Canada if this is discovered after you get your PR. I would advise you to be truthful about the relative as well as your marital status but you can choose not to have your spouse travel with you for now (this is NOT misrepresentation).

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can we change the option from will travel later. I can see the option when I click spouse details. but tht paticular field is locked and a messag says I need to save and exit first and then click modify family info.

When I click modify family info, it lists all details including spouse name etc but no option to change to will travel later..!! plzz help me..

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Hey XLNC,

When you save and Exit. You clock on update form in Family. In which you change it to "not accompany you".

Thanks,
Jas

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas Singh said:

Thanks,
Jas
You must admit your marriage, whether or not she will come with you. You say, too, that your FSW points are 70, 3 over the necessary 67. Some of those points are for having a relative in Canada, so if you removed her (which you should not do, as it's dishonest) you might not qualify at all any more.

I'm surprised to hear that having a Canadian relative disqualifies you from PNP. Which province?

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
dobes said:
You must admit your marriage, whether or not she will come with you. You say, too, that your FSW points are 70, 3 over the necessary 67. Some of those points are for having a relative in Canada, so if you removed her (which you should not do, as it's dishonest) you might not qualify at all any more.

I'm surprised to hear that having a Canadian relative disqualifies you from PNP. Which province?
Having a relative in another province than where u applied pnp gets u a rejection letter. I have suffered that blow from nova scotia pnp. Although it is not written anywhere but they give the reason that intention to settle in that province not satisfactory

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@Jas ,

Even I am in your situation . I am also married , but adding spouse to the EE application , pull down my CRS points . So I applied for me only . When I submitted my EE , I declared that I am married and have a kid -->But they are NOT going to travel with me .

I believe there will be lot of people like us ... In this case , we can only travel and work for few years . Later you need to sponsor them .

Guys .... is this correct ? Please correct me if I am wrong... There can be a situation right , even you may be married , but not necessarily family needs to accompany you at first. They can join after few years .

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your bringing your Family now or later does not matter. CRS points are based on your Married or Single, this is the format designed by CIC

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@vinodram,

So irrespective of what you choose for the option "family accompanies with you ?" , does the score remain the same ? I was not aware of that .. Can you please confirm ?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, once you choose your married then you fall in that category of getting 560 points out of 600 towards the main applicant and 40 towards spouse and if not marriage than get all the 600 points allocated towards Main applicant

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Canadians can sponser their spouse. Therefore, even your spouse will not accompany you CIC will do background check on her, and also her medical. If she failed any of those you will be unable to immigrate.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@ vinodram

Thanks for reply. I never knew that . So here is my case - I submitted my EE (Married , but only me as applicant) . Now if I go and update my profile/ or resubmit that it includes my family , it doesnot change my CRS score right ?

Then in that case the only thing to worry is the fund/money as the number of applicant increases .

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
@ vinodram

Thanks for reply. I never knew that . So here is my case - I submitted my EE (Married , but only me as applicant) . Now if I go and update my profile/ or resubmit that it includes my family , it doesnot change my CRS score right ?

Then in that case the only thing to worry is the fund/money as the number of applicant increases .
It does not change ur Score. Yes depending on your No of Dependents in your application you need to show the Proof of Fund if your applying in FSW Class

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
@ vinodram

If you presented yourself as a single person, then you score will change a bit when you admit you are married. If you do not fill in language or educational info for your spouse, your top number of points without LMIA/PNP will be 560, not 600. It's a small difference, but a difference.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
specialmary said:
Canadians can sponser their spouse. Therefore, even your spouse will not accompany you CIC will do background check on her, and also her medical. If she failed any of those you will be unable to immigrate.
Hi specialmary,

I need help regarding creating EE profile. I have work on NOC code B 6211 as Retail Supervisor for one company for 7 months, from June 2014 to Jan 2015..then got a good offer with another company as Cleaning Supervisor NOC Code B 6315 from Jan 2015 till present. this is all 40 hours per week of work, so if calculating the hours of work, it is more than 1560 hours, base on CEC eligibility for full time job.. However, this is two company, but not sure if having two company matters in terms of counting the full time work time frame, in two jobs with the same NOC Category. Becuase when I submitted my EE profile, it tells me that I am not eligible...I was thinking it is maybe the funds, because I change it from 12K to 4K...my english test score is 10 L, 7 W, 6 R, 7 S... so the english test score is eligible base on the NOC B Category...So I suspect that its the Funds that gives me the rejection...

And also, do I need to fill out all the jobs I have both here in Canada and my country, or I will just fill out my work history that is related only to my skilled work experience? Coz what I did is, I fill my work history with all the jobs I have, including those non-skilled...out of my work history in my country, I only have 1 year and half experience in skilled job, and that was 2009...the rest are more on customer service, sales, then the skilled job i have here in Canada...the other managerial experience I have, even the Admin Officer does not cover the last 10 years.. because I have those job in 2004, so its beyond the within 10 year mark...

But I have nomination for BC PNP..

Please help me any suggestion.