+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tricky EE situation - Advise required

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi specialmary,

I need help regarding creating EE profile. I have work on NOC code B 6211 as Retail Supervisor for one company for 7 months, from June 2014 to Jan 2015..then got a good offer with another company as Cleaning Supervisor NOC Code B 6315 from Jan 2015 till present. this is all 40 hours per week of work, so if calculating the hours of work, it is more than 1560 hours, base on CEC eligibility for full time job.. However, this is two company, but not sure if having two company matters in terms of counting the full time work time frame, in two jobs with the same NOC Category. Becuase when I submitted my EE profile, it tells me that I am not eligible...I was thinking it is maybe the funds, because I change it from 12K to 4K...my english test score is 10 L, 7 W, 6 R, 7 S... so the english test score is eligible base on the NOC B Category...So I suspect that its the Funds that gives me the rejection...

And also, do I need to fill out all the jobs I have both here in Canada and my country, or I will just fill out my work history that is related only to my skilled work experience? Coz what I did is, I fill my work history with all the jobs I have, including those non-skilled...out of my work history in my country, I only have 1 year and half experience in skilled job, and that was 2009...the rest are more on customer service, sales, then the skilled job i have here in Canada...the other managerial experience I have, even the Admin Officer does not cover the last 10 years.. because I have those job in 2004, so its beyond the within 10 year mark...

But I have nomination for BC PNP..

Please help me any suggestion.
For Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), what they care is whether you have ONE YEAR OF CONTINUOUS WORK EXPERIENCE (full-time or equivalent part-time). The work experience can come from one or more companies. Therefore, the issue was whether your two job experiences come from ONE SINGLE JOB CODE (I.E., THE SAME OCCUPATION CODE UNDER NOC CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM).

I am unsure about the case of CEC. You may check the corresponding law online.