+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling after submission of application

Kini

Feb 10, 2018
I am a resident of India.
I have received an ITA for PR express entry and am in the process of uploading all my documents and submitting my application.
I have updated all my travels to outside countries in the travel history section.

My Question is -

My employer might send me on short business trips during the time that my application gets processed.
How do I update CIC about my travel after I have submitted my application and before receiving an acceptance ? Will it affect my application ?

Last edited:

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I am a resident of India.
I have received an ITA for PR express entry and am in the process of uploading all my documents and submitting my application.
I have updated all my travels to outside countries in the travel history section.

My Question is -

My employed might send me on business trips during the time that my application gets processed.
How do I update this CIC about my travel after I have submitted my application and before receiving an acceptance ? Will it affect my application ?
CIC won't need details of travel that you have made after the submission of your application. If you are moving to a place for a period of 6 months or more, it would be best to let CIC know, since you might get PPR.