+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling to Canada with spouse

ilox

Jun 11, 2020
I'll update my experience also for those who are searching.
Spouse crossed border with me at vancouver coming from the states. She already had a tourist visa so they just asked to see the marriage certificate. Aside from that they just wanted to make sure we had a quarantine plan. If you dont have quarantine plan, they will ask you more questions. Who will be staying with you, where, how you getting there, how you going to get food and stuff etc. We had a good plan so we were in and out within 2~3 min

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
I'll update my experience also for those who are searching.
Spouse crossed border with me at vancouver coming from the states. She already had a tourist visa so they just asked to see the marriage certificate. Aside from that they just wanted to make sure we had a quarantine plan. If you dont have quarantine plan, they will ask you more questions. Who will be staying with you, where, how you getting there, how you going to get food and stuff etc. We had a good plan so we were in and out within 2~3 min
Hi can i ask for your status? Are you PR, citizen, student, or worker? Tks

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Hi i have question if anybody can help,
I have applied for study visa for myself and open work permit for my husband. I got my UCI for my application but not for my husband is it ok ?

erion2018

Oct 22, 2018
I was in the same boat as you. After 2 days, we have received letter to give biometric and UCI was generated for spouse for work permit. Don't worry, it will be generated.

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Oh i was so worried , they sent me biometric letter but no update on husbands application hopefully soon they will update his application too. Thank you so much for your reply