File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Thanks for the good news Chandra., Hope is still alive..Atleast this time it is communicated to the airlines.
Yeah true. If you get the official source of this, please tag me and post here. So far, i couldn't locate official source

Thanks;

Reactions: rvk123

asdf27702

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah true. If you get the official source of this, please tag me and post here. So far, i couldn't locate official source

Thanks;
Yeah checked on DGCA home page and twitter handle. Not much positive there. Bt i really hope this news is true and govt stops being greedy

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
So we can transit through UAE or UK to Canada?
No clarity on this, I saw in some FB group that someone called BA and agent said they are not allowing COPR holders it seems, doesnot make any sense. But when i called BA, they clearly mentioned they dont have any restrictions, No one knows who can and who cant

Also, this is what I assume, it completely depends on the person who issues boarding pass, the reason i saw this is recently a family was denied to board in India even though the are eligible to enter Canada with current restrictions, they are strong and argued with the person denying and later after some time they were allowed to board the flight. So its completely depending on whom we are dealing with

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
No clarity on this, I saw in some FB group that someone called BA and agent said they are not allowing COPR holders it seems, doesnot make any sense. But when i called BA, they clearly mentioned they dont have any restrictions, No one knows who can and who cant

Also, this is what I assume, it completely depends on the person who issues boarding pass, the reason i saw this is recently a family was denied to board in India even though the are eligible to enter Canada with current restrictions, they are strong and argued with the person denying and later after some time they were allowed to board the flight. So its completely depending on whom we are dealing with
I spoke to two different BA agents today at different timings. I mentioned that I hold a PR of Canada and both of them clearly said that only the citizens of the other country are allowed to travel.
When I stressed the point that does BA have any restrictions, the only answer I heard was "We are not trained to give a reply for that, please visit the ministry of home affairs for any other information".

Now confusion has added a little more on my side.

asdf27702

Aug 11, 2020
I spoke to two different BA agents today at different timings. I mentioned that I hold a PR of Canada and both of them clearly said that only the citizens of the other country are allowed to travel.
When I stressed the point that does BA have any restrictions, the only answer I heard was "We are not trained to give a reply for that, please visit the ministry of home affairs for any other information".

Now confusion has added a little more on my side.
Its all to drill down to DGCA. They are holding the restrictions for private carriers not to allow CoPR holders. They are not even running enough AI flights.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
This is what the airlines are denying any such communication from DGCA currently
They generally receive this on later date.
Since this has been circulated yesterday, I expect it to be on DGCA website may be by tomorrow.
Hopefully airlines would receive this may be in another couple of days.

Good Luck

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly

rvk123

Sep 20, 2019
Hi Everyone, might help someone. I visited airport to talk to on ground crew of Lufthansa, currently they are allowing PR card holders, but CoPRs not sure as the guy said they would know the required documents to check only after scanning the passport at their counter.
On questioning about travel relaxations for indian nationals allowing to travel to any air bubble countries with any kind of Visa, I got to know currently only London is allowing people with any kind of visa.
These are some information customer care centers aren't able to answer.

asdf27702

Aug 11, 2020
Lufthansa flight schedule for rest of the month is published , but still the condition remains same.

All other Foreign Nationals and/or the spouse/children of such persons whether accompanying or otherwise. Indian Nationals holding US green cards, Canadian Permanent Residence status or any other eligible visa are permitted on this special relief flight if he/she is a spouse of a foreign national.
  • Permanent Residence Permit holders for all third countries (including US Green Cards Holders and Canadian PR Holders) with no immediate family connection (for this purpose, only spouse is considered an immediate family connection) are currently not included in the eligibility criteria.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvk123