+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel To Canada

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hey everyone. Can we travel back to Canada once our studies finish but the TRV and the study permit is still valid? I am planning to complete my semester from India and travel to Canada end of April. My study permit and TRV is valid until 31st July 2021. Would there be any issues?

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Hey everyone. Can we travel back to Canada once our studies finish but the TRV and the study permit is still valid? I am planning to complete my semester from India and travel to Canada end of April. My study permit and TRV is valid until 31st July 2021. Would there be any issues?
Your study permit becomes invalid 90 days after you complete your course and get your final grades. The TRV will remain valid and I believe you can enter with that.

Dhruv1997

Feb 3, 2020
Hi there,

I am in the same boat. Were you able to travel ?