+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
Dear all, i have seen on the forum info about travel history with application and that it should be on separate sheet
i have not added that with my application - but all my travels were short trips less than a week (frequent travels) which is part of my job
do you think this can raise questions by VO when i submit my passports for stamping

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel istory is a required document. You may want to send it now explaining that you missed it first time

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
It should have been addede, if u application reached then for sure this question will be raised, now start preparing ur travel history and send them with covering letter along with ur file no. and NOc.

best of luck

FMA

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
thanks for your feedback fma, but they did not and i recieved PPR yesterday - do i attach it now..should i worry about this?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Is Travel History really necessary? I had not seen it in the required forms to be sent to the Visa office (i.e. Kuala Lumpur visa office)? Please guide.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
TH77 said:
thanks for your feedback fma, but they did not and i recieved PPR yesterday - do i attach it now..should i worry about this?
Keep it ready if u have requested PPR then u r lucky they have oversighted. now dont do mess and send ur PP.

FMA

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
Ok, i will send the passports only and hope for the best
my worry that if visa officer see lots of stamps on the passport i get rejection

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TH77 said:
Dear all, i have seen on the forum info about travel history with application and that it should be on separate sheet
i have not added that with my application - but all my travels were short trips less than a week (frequent travels) which is part of my job
do you think this can raise questions by VO when i submit my passports for stamping
If you have received your PPR, then do not unnecessarily create confusion by sending them something they never asked for.
Anyways as a thumb rule, send them what exactly they ask for, nothing more, nothing less.
If they never asked for it, then just forget it....

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TH77 said:
Ok, i will send the passports only and hope for the best
my worry that if visa officer see lots of stamps on the passport i get rejection
Lot's of stamps doesn't mean rejection ;)

If they have called for your Passport, they have already decided on that.... which is acceptance.
Just Relax.... ;D

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone answer my question too please? :)
Is Travel History really necessary (to be sent with other documents at full doc. submission time)? I had not seen it in the required forms to be sent to the Visa office (i.e. Kuala Lumpur visa office)? Please guide.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
that's true, i haven't seen it either for London. There is a background declaration form where you are suppose to i think but short trips for tourist attractions or for holidays, not sure about that.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Travel history is mandatory and u have to prepare on seprate sheet as VO office will get an idea how much u travelled and where and ur stay, based on that they will go for securtiy check. so please send ur travel history, some are lucky to get without that bt if they need then ur file will be pending. no fixed rules are applied mind it.

FMA

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbastudies said:
Can someone answer my question too please? :)
Is Travel History really necessary (to be sent with other documents at full doc. submission time)? I had not seen it in the required forms to be sent to the Visa office (i.e. Kuala Lumpur visa office)? Please guide.
If the VO checklist asks for it, then send it, else not required.
In case your checklist says to send it & you didn't, then better send it immediately if your case is still under review. However like in TH77's case, it is not required since he has already reached the final stage & this was not a concern, else VO would have asked for it.
Better take the benefit of doubt rather then leave it open!!!

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
that sound true, i have done some research now and found out that it is mandatory on some visa offices like ND office but not on the check list for London visa office - mine is London visa office - looks like that is why they did not ask