+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history info form

Dec 25, 2022
Hello,

My wife and i got our ITA for Canada in August and sent our application with all supporting documents in October.

We did our biometrics in November and received last week a message on our application that we need to provide this:

1. Schedule A: Please complete and provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

2. Travel History Info Form: Please provide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Which we found weird because we already provided all this information during our application.

My questions now are:

1. Is there a template for the Travel history info form? They mention one for schedule A, which is IMM 5669, but none for the travel history? Should i just fill it out on a word document?

2. We filled out all our travel dates and destinations from the last 10 years during our application, as i am a big traveller, we filled out close to a hundred lines, and it took probably 4-5 hours trying to find pictures, emails etc to remember the dates and destinations etc. (I think some are approximate), but it seems i cannot access this info? I am afraid i will get some dates wrong if i try to resubmit everything again compared to the first submission. Can i access what i already submitted somewhere? To avoid getting it wrong and all the time to do it all over.

Thanks for your help
Nicklas

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

My wife and i got our ITA for Canada in August and sent our application with all supporting documents in October.

We did our biometrics in November and received last week a message on our application that we need to provide this:

1. Schedule A: Please complete and provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

2. Travel History Info Form: Please provide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Which we found weird because we already provided all this information during our application.

My questions now are:

1. Is there a template for the Travel history info form? They mention one for schedule A, which is IMM 5669, but none for the travel history? Should i just fill it out on a word document?

2. We filled out all our travel dates and destinations from the last 10 years during our application, as i am a big traveller, we filled out close to a hundred lines, and it took probably 4-5 hours trying to find pictures, emails etc to remember the dates and destinations etc. (I think some are approximate), but it seems i cannot access this info? I am afraid i will get some dates wrong if i try to resubmit everything again compared to the first submission. Can i access what i already submitted somewhere? To avoid getting it wrong and all the time to do it all over.

Thanks for your help
Nicklas
There is no choice if IRCC requested you need to provide the docs. It is very common for IRCC to ask for travel history again once they start processing I was also asked for it even though I had submitted everything before hand.

Dec 25, 2022
There is no choice if IRCC requested you need to provide the docs. It is very common for IRCC to ask for travel history again once they start processing I was also asked for it even though I had submitted everything before hand.
Thank you, same for our address history in the Schedule A form, we have to fill everything out again, i am just afraid it wont match the first form we filled, but i guess i'll do my best!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks for your help
Nicklas
Did you not make a copy for your own records?

Dec 25, 2022
Did you not make a copy for your own records?
No unfortunately, i took some pictures of my screen which helped but i dont have all of them. It is almost impossible for them all to match as i put approximate dates the first time, and i dont remember the exact dates i put. What kind of office deletes the info you uploaded for an immigration application though, almost seems like it's on purpose for us to make mistakes.

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
But both schedule A and travel history information are there as part of application form filling... is it required to attach separately as well.. I just submitted application and havent done that

Dec 25, 2022
But both schedule A and travel history information are there as part of application form filling... is it required to attach separately as well.. I just submitted application and havent done that
No the first time you just fill out on the website, but they asked me to fill out schedule a and the travel history info form as additional documents after they reviewed the applicatoon

Meetra_m

Feb 29, 2024
hello in need this form:
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip
duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.