+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Form IMM5562

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hello,

I have applied for Canadian PR and got ITA . I have submitted the documents and now my application is under process. The immigration officer asked for mine and my husband's travel history form. i filled it earlier as my husband travel a lot i attached a few extra sheets and mentioned the date as well. Now they are asking to send the form again with yyyy/mm/dd format. Now my question is that the form IMM5562 does not allow us to save the date. How should I fill the form. Please help as i have to upload the form by 6th May.

Thanks

Harmanuh

Jan 7, 2018
@balwinder_kaur Hi, Could you please let me know how was your experience in filling out the travel history, I mean what all things you have submitted and how much time CIC took to review it?

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Just the basic details..In and out dates on your passport and number of days you stayed out of the country during each trip...well it took just 4 days to change the status from reviewing the additional documents to Not Applicable.

Harmanuh

Jan 7, 2018
Just the basic details..In and out dates on your passport and number of days you stayed out of the country during each trip...well it took just 4 days to change the status from reviewing the additional documents to Not Applicable.
Thanks, I got the similar request and in mine case it changed to NA on the very next day I submitted it. Have you received your PPR already?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Not yet..it's just 3 months..normally applications take 3-6 months..I will wait for 1 more month to see if anything happens..though I am curious why nothing has updated yet.
Isliye bol rahaa hoon call them up or order gcms notes. Agar kuch missing hain to yih can provide the missing information through a cse or a webform