+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel documents time frame

jijeshfp

Aug 14, 2019
Hi,
I have received a CSQ in April 2018 and medicals were done in October 2018, and pasport submission request on July 17th.
I submitted my Passport on July 5th in Bangalore VFS.
Tracking in VFS website shows "under process at Canada visa office,New Delhi".
As i have to land in Quebec befoe October 2019 ,when can i expect my COPR and travel docs back at my address.
Kindly advice.

Pooya77

Jun 27, 2019
Dear All,

I got my permanent residency back on 22nd Mar 2014, the day I landed in Toronto/Canada for the first time. I stayed there for two weeks and returned back. I got my PR cards states 3 June 2019 as an expiry date.

Initially at the time of getting my PR card I planned to come to Canada and stay forever but due to sickness of my mother during the last 5 years I just came and stayed for about 1.5 years and now I'm out of Canada,definitely not being able to complete the 730 days my residency obligation.

My questions is that if I apply for Travel document would I have any chance to get it or immigration officer would revoke my PR card due to not meeting 730 RO? Could I apply for Visit visa and then come and stay for at least 3 years to become citizen? or Could I come to Canada from U.S border by car ?

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Dear All,

I got my permanent residency back on 22nd Mar 2014, the day I landed in Toronto/Canada for the first time. I stayed there for two weeks and returned back. I got my PR cards states 3 June 2019 as an expiry date.

Initially at the time of getting my PR card I planned to come to Canada and stay forever but due to sickness of my mother during the last 5 years I just came and stayed for about 1.5 years and now I'm out of Canada,definitely not being able to complete the 730 days my residency obligation.

My questions is that if I apply for Travel document would I have any chance to get it or immigration officer would revoke my PR card due to not meeting 730 RO? Could I apply for Visit visa and then come and stay for at least 3 years to become citizen? or Could I come to Canada from U.S border by car ?

Thanks a lot for your guidance.
Please make your own post on the matter as it is extremely rude to hijack someone else's thread 5 minutes after it was posted. Your query has nothing to do with the topic in this thread and you will have more luck getting an answer if you make your own.

Pooya77

Jun 27, 2019
Please make your own post on the matter as it is extremely rude to hijack someone else's thread 5 minutes after it was posted. Your query has nothing to do with the topic in this thread and you will have more luck getting an answer if you make your own.
Hi hero member ,,,,,its so funny you call it hijack...anyway I dont wana be member of your funny forum anymore ...Remove my account ASAP.