+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel document

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I applied for a travel document renewable, my application was received in Gatineau on 11 sept 2019.On oct 7 I received a letter from CIC saying that the guarantor I used is not legible, even if I used the same guarantor from my first RTD request. I filled the form PPTC 326 and PPTC 191 and got it signed by a notary and sent back to Gatineau again. Because of that the processing time is getting longer and I need to go back to work in Saudi Arabia. I just realized that the application form I filled on the second page , I did not respect the delivery and expiration date of my PR card . on the application form it's should be YYYY/MM/DD but I filled it like DD/MM/YYYY. I am freaking out and wondering if they will reject it again. This mistake happened only on one page and one area, PR card info section everything else is fine. I need to get back to work in Saudi Can anyone advised?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for a travel document renewable, my application was received in Gatineau on 11 sept 2019.On oct 7 I received a letter from CIC saying that the guarantor I used is not legible, even if I used the same guarantor from my first RTD request. I filled the form PPTC 326 and PPTC 191 and got it signed by a notary and sent back to Gatineau again. Because of that the processing time is getting longer and I need to go back to work in Saudi Arabia. I just realized that the application form I filled on the second page , I did not respect the delivery and expiration date of my PR card . on the application form it's should be YYYY/MM/DD but I filled it like DD/MM/YYYY. I am freaking out and wondering if they will reject it again. This mistake happened only on one page and one area, PR card info section everything else is fine. I need to get back to work in Saudi Can anyone advised?
You are working full-time in Saudi Arabia while applying for PR in Canada? Are you trying to sponsor family members to come to Canada at the same time?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
You are working full-time in Saudi Arabia while applying for PR in Canada? Are you trying to sponsor family members to come to Canada at the same time?
You can't work in Saudi Arabia as full time with visit visa. it's illegal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume they have a work permit. Just noticed that this person is a PR. As a protected person you expect people to actually try and contribute to the country that offered you asylum.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I do not know what you guys are talking about, do not judge too quickly without understanding anything. I am a PR and protected person in Canada I work here and pay taxes like everyone else. I am an engineer in oil and gas and could not secure a full time permanent role here in canada. I have been working as part time for winter work since 2016. I need a full time position, the same company I work for here in Canada is based in Saudi too. I have been transferred there on rotation ( 8 weeks there and 4 weeks off here) I am still paying my taxes here every year and I am still contributing. I did not say I will be working there with a visitor visa. My company is a big company and they do everything legally. Please if you can't help with my demand please keep walking .

Last edited:

E23456

Oct 21, 2019
Hi there ( Is there any way to enter Saudi with no PIR ) ?

If yes
Witch kind off visa ?

Thank you