+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferring my file from Mississauga office to Montreal office

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I dont see any integrity issue with what you have attached. If there’s, regulations are clear. Minister should apply for vacation as per section A109 of the IRPA and refer it back to Refugee Protection Division for redetermination
What does this sentence mean?
At times, offices may independently decide that program integrity issues merit transferring an application to another processing office.

I am not saying that issues related to the claim, I am saying some info from his PR application might have some issues. Of course, I am not an expert, I applied for PR last week.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:

I cannot understand what is going on. Is there a person who has gone through the same thing, or is the office crowded at the moment who wants to distribute the work? My case is not humanitarian and I am a protected person. What is the relationship of the Humanitarian Asylum Office to my case?
Did you apply for healthcare worker during covid?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
What does this sentence mean?
At times, offices may independently decide that program integrity issues merit transferring an application to another processing office.

I am not saying that issues related to the claim, I am saying some info from his PR application might have some issues. Of course, I am not an expert, I applied for PR last week.
It could mean for the Humanitarian and Compassionate Ground, not Conventional Refugee.

there is uniformity in some of the auto reply emails, the fact that this was transferred file to other Processing center, it sends email automatic. So if location handles certain type of application, if they could take additional volume i dont expect the way auto generated email composed will change. Im not an expert too

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
What does transferring the file to this office mean? Do you have any information?
The way you received it is the same way I saw it I haven't heard anything from them since then. And I wouldn't bother about it because I will definitely get a good result at the end the day.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
It could mean for the Humanitarian and Compassionate Ground, not Conventional Refugee.

there is uniformity in some of the auto reply emails, the fact that this was transferred file to other Processing center, it sends email automatic. So if location handles certain type of application, if they could take additional volume i dont expect the way auto generated email composed will change. Im not an expert too
No, it does not specify which program

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, it does not specify which program
Of course it doesnt, but it doesnt include Protected Person Stream. It has its own Act of thr Law. If again there is integrity issue, others streams would issue PFL but IRPA requires file to be sent to CBSA and Minister file for vacation if time allows

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Again,the best thing to do is order for gcms notes. My file has been transferred several time,but they never send me this letter. My gcms notes show me it was for Division of labor. So if you really want to have a better understanding of the situation,order for gcms notes.

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Again,the best thing to do is order for gcms notes. My file has been transferred several time,but they never send me this letter. My gcms notes show me it was for Division of labor. So if you really want to have a better understanding of the situation,order for gcms notes.
Did you move your file to the same office as this?

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:

I cannot understand what is going on. Is there a person who has gone through the same thing, or is the office crowded at the moment who wants to distribute the work? My case is not humanitarian and I am a protected person. What is the relationship of the Humanitarian Asylum Office to my case?
How is your application now? I am experiencing the same. Appreciate for sharing anything.