28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Less income

I have passed only 3 out of 60 credits in 1st year . Now I am in 2nd year, I found this course very difficult. Can I change course also? I want transfer all credits .is this possible?My agent had selected this course without asking me.
You'll need to contact the school you want to attend in Canada to find out how many transfer credits you will get. Generally speaking, you normally lose at least a few credits when you transfer between countries. But this will of course depend on which school and which program you select in Canada.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Less income

I have passed only 3 out of 60 credits in 1st year . Now I am in 2nd year, I found this course very difficult. Can I change course also? I want transfer all credits .is this possible?My agent had selected this course without asking me.
You want to transfer failed courses?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Less income

Em, that’s weird. How many credits will you have at the time of your last semester in Spain? It seems like you were studying part time (I imagine 12-15 credits/semester is the rule for full time). For the officer who processes your SP, it might be bad since what guarantees you have that you would not repeat such story and drop to part-time again? It is illegal as international student to drop to part time without proper authorization. Anyways, with such grades it would be challenging to get accepted as transfer student (I had only a few Bs and all As at the time of my transfer and got 60 credits/120 - the allowed max). The transferring success depends on two things - how similar is your completed class syllabi and your final grade.
If you want to change the course, you have two options. Either to just apply anew, or to transfer into a similar program as yours and once semester start, go/write to you registrar asking to change your major. In my opinion, it’s just best to start all over again since you didn’t complete substantial part of your program yet (which means there is almost nothing to transfer) and +1 completed course won’t drop your tuition fees significantly. Plus, if you apply as new graduate you can try getting a scholarship, which is hard to do as a transfer.
And about an agent. That’s a bad idea to have an agent to decide on which course is right for you. Only you can know it or figure it out. Research programs from other schools. Your agent is paid to put your into that particular institution. Unless your agent is writing SOP for you, an officer won’t believe your SOP since you never did your research and just went with the first option.
Hope it helps! If you have any questions I would gladly answer, mate

Reactions: wonderbly

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Sounds like you’re going to have to start from scratch given the small amount of credits you earned in a year.
plus, if final grade is low, the course won't be transferred anyways