+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts

Simran1501

May 3, 2021
I have recently got invitation to apply for PR. I have done my studies International and got my WES done. But still my application says to upload transcripts and due to lockdown, I can't apply for transcripts as the offices are closed in University. What should I do now?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I have recently got invitation to apply for PR. I have done my studies International and got my WES done. But still my application says to upload transcripts and due to lockdown, I can't apply for transcripts as the offices are closed in University. What should I do now?
If you have consumed your submission period for a complete application ( used to be 90 days)
I advice you to decline your ITA otherwise run for your complete documents

See below somehow a similar example
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-canceled-as-incomplete.701101/

No more pandemic extensions announcement
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supporting-information-applications-in-progress.html

Last edited:

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I might be mistaken but don't you got a copy of your transcripts when u graduate? I did my studies international as well and was able to download transcripts and/or have a copy of the transcript...

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I might be mistaken but don't you got a copy of your transcripts when u graduate? I did my studies international as well and was able to download transcripts and/or have a copy of the transcript...
Some institutions now transmit documents electronically to WES and others. Some kind of push automated communication so yeah one might have used / do not have a copy.

However PR marathon requires a deep long breath so one has to exert all efforts to make it happen.
Just go all in for the big win.

Aug 21, 2021

Hey, Yes I was in need of Transcripts of both my degree (Bachelors/ Masters) in this pandemic situation. Bachelors from University of Mumbai and Masters from NMIMS University. MAIL TRANSCRIPTS helped me a lot and i received my transcripts even before the ETA date. I must say I am quite impressed with the services they are providing. You should definitely apply for yours with MAIL TRANSCRIPTS.