+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts

maykapil

Sep 11, 2015
Hi

I completed my graduation from South Campus Delhi University in 2001. Recently when I visited South Campus DU office for the transcripts.. they took the documents initially since I had the copies & originals (as proofs) of my marksheets. however refused to take the documents immediately asking me to bring the syllabus.

How can I possibly get the syllabus from my college (Dayal Singh College) from where I completed my graduation 14 years ago. Pls help.. Is there any other authority who's empowered to do the WES stamping.. I was contacted by an external agency a few days back who promised to help me by charging a commission. Is it worth getting it done from a 3rd party ?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
No don't get into any 3rd party cobwebs. Why don't you bring in the current syllabus for the same degree? Honestly, it is weird that they are asking for syllabus when you have passed the exams 14 years ago.

rakshitkumar

Oct 12, 2015
Hi, you can get you syllabus from college library and need to get it attested from librarian or administrative officer. Then go to counter no 7 of South Delhi campus and submit the form along with make sheet copes... If it's required for WES assessment then you need to fill the WSE form and get it attested by you college administrative officer and attach the same to you transcripts documents.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakshitkumar said:
Hi, you can get you syllabus from college library and need to get it attested from librarian or administrative officer. Then go to counter no 7 of South Delhi campus and submit the form along with make sheet copes... If it's required for WES assessment then you need to fill the WSE form and get it attested by you college administrative officer and attach the same to you transcripts documents.
are you sure about the WES form? I called up WES to ask about the form and they told me its not mandatory. I am just about to submit the documents to WES without the form.

alaybajaj

Sep 1, 2018
No don't get into any 3rd party cobwebs. Why don't you bring in the current syllabus for the same degree? Honestly, it is weird that they are asking for syllabus when you have passed the exams 14 years ago. or you can also contact gravity integrates . they will provide you with even visiting . 9340899870. their contact person .

atira

May 11, 2019
South Campus Delhi University is worst asking syllabus copy.... For Transcripts. Best is for current student to keep syllabus copy safe... In future to your Transcripts. I had approach IndianTranscripts to get my Transcripts from South Campus Delhi University and got it on time.