+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Uttarakhand Technical University

vish0907

Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,
I wish to understand the procedure for applying for transcripts from UTU. Since the rule for sending the transcripts have been changed and now university directly need to send transcripts to WES, Can someone please help with the procedure for Uttarakhand Technical University. I have been trying to call them but my calls are getting unanswered everytime.

Thanks!

Regards,
-V

gugs_90

Aug 27, 2019
Hi all,
I wish to understand the procedure for applying for transcripts from UTU. Since the rule for sending the transcripts have been changed and now university directly need to send transcripts to WES, Can someone please help with the procedure for Uttarakhand Technical University. I have been trying to call them but my calls are getting unanswered everytime.

Thanks!

Regards,
-V
Hi V:

Were you able to get any response from UTU? I am in a similar boat and trying to find a way to send my transcripts directly from the university to WES Canada. Thanks.

Rubika Jain

Aug 21, 2021
Hi @gugs_90, I am in a similar situation. Did you find any solution?
Hey yes I found mailtranscripts as I wanted the university to send transcripts directly to WES. They were quite professional and highly supportive. They got my university to send my transcripts directly to WES within 25 working days. Highly impressive work done by them. You can contact them via call or email. Just visit their website mailtranscripts.com