+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from thapar university

subhaArora

Apr 15, 2019
Hi
I dont see any option on official webpage of thapar university for sending transcripts.

Kindly advice how can i send transcripts to WES from thapar university

Is mailtranscripts website still a valid option?

Anyone who sent their transcripts recently via these website kindly suggest as well

optimus87k

Nov 25, 2018
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
VADODARA
I tried sending my transcripts through mail transcripts and WES didn't accept.. Now these guys are not responding to my mails as well.....complete waste of money and time

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I tried sending my transcripts through mail transcripts and WES didn't accept.. Now these guys are not responding to my mails as well.....complete waste of money and time
WES clearly states the transcripts need to sent through the university and not by applicant or any third party service. You violated their terms and conditions, hence the rejected your applicants and they are not compelled to reply to you for not following their direct advice.

You should get your transcripts re-issued and have them sent via your university.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi
I dont see any option on official webpage of thapar university for sending transcripts.

Kindly advice how can i send transcripts to WES from thapar university

Is mailtranscripts website still a valid option?

Anyone who sent their transcripts recently via these website kindly suggest as well
Most universities in India do not have online portals for issuance of transcripts. You should mail the registrar or controller of examinations of your university or visit your university to apply for the transcripts.