+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Ranchi University

Powerpuff_28

Aug 23, 2017
Hi .. i need help to understand the process of obtaining transcripts from Ranchi University. I m a bcom graduate.
Anyone has done it, please let me know.
Thanks,

Last edited:

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Has anyone ever got a Ranchi university degree evaluated from WES?
Yes, I received my transcript from Ranchi university.
Please visit the Examination department, you need to fill a form and pay some fees. you will receive the transcripts in a sealed envelope by the university in 2-3 days. You can collect it personally or university can sent to you by Registered post.

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi .. i need help to understand the process of obtaining transcripts from Ranchi University. I m a bcom graduate.
Thanks,
Please visit the Examination department, you need to fill a form and pay some fees. you will receive the transcripts in a sealed envelope by the university in 2-3 days. You can collect it personally or university can sent to you by Registered post.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
HI,

Kindly check with the university, might be you need to visit the college to get college Principal attestation then it will be submitted.

Ravi82

Jul 2, 2019

Ravi82

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,dear
Please please help me to get my transcript ,I need it early,did you personally visited there or by mail. Explain me detail and how much they charged u....will be very thankful to you.
Thanks

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi,dear
Please please help me to get my transcript ,I need it early,did you personally visited there or by mail. Explain me detail and how much they charged u....will be very thankful to you.
Thanks
You need to visit the examination department and submit a application form with a DD, they will issue you the transcripts in 2-3 days.

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
You need to visit the examination department and submit a application form with a DD, they will issue you the transcripts in 2-3 days.
Hi Experts,

Please could any one help me in throwing some light on the MBA (IT) from Ranchi University. I've completed my MBA from Ranchi University in 2016 and would like to apply for WES now. However, while I was checking the WES Degree Equivalency, it's only showing me up as the MBA would be equivalent to 4 years Canadian bachelors degree.

Just wonder if it's same as the original evaluation?

Thanks for the help/suggestion(s) in advance.

Manprit Singh

Aug 20, 2021
Hi,dear
Thanks
Hey, I hope I can be of some help. I applied for my transcripts through mail transcripts. They are a service provider company and my friend forwarded me their number. I didn't have to visit the university personally or follow up with them regularly. They updated me with everything every 2-3 days. You can check their website out mailtranscript.com

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks,
ya, I had applied for transcripts from Ranchi university but I had applied through an agency Mail Transcripts. You can try them out, go to their site where you can make application with them. charges will be based on your university and number of sets and address where you want your transcripts to be posted. mailtranscripts.com

Somya Sharma

Oct 5, 2021
Like many other applicants, I took help of mailtranscripts and using their services was quite convenient for me. I got my transcripts very easily and I would recommend strongly to use their service...appreciate the work and idea of helping people on this front. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks.