+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

happiesalh

Dec 9, 2016
Harry Swordson said:
hi Preet,

well i have just filed for my Transcripts from PU, as i have completed my bachelors and masters from there. here is some new information, if it may help

the new fee for the form for Transcripts is Rs-150, you can get multiple copies of the transcripts via the same form.
So 2 photocopies of each DMC & Degree in two different bundles need to be attache to the form, along with the fee of Rs-500 (per sheet)
so my total came to 500 x 10 = 5000.
But now instead of paying additional Rs - 500 as Postal charges. You can send Transcripts through speed post, just write DHL (courier service provider) at the bottom of the form, where you fill the address of WES (or wherever you are sending the documents).
Then after 21 working days, you need to go the (Certificate office|Room- 144, 4th Floor|PU Admin Block). Take your sealed envelop containing Transcripts and there itself pay around Rs-1000 (cash) for Speed Post. Punjab University will not let you take the Transcripts, they insist on sending the documents to the concerned authority themselves. But now they have started offering the service of Speed post - Thank god

PS - instead of a DD (as Certificate Dept. officials say that DD takes more time to cash and the process gets delayed), submit the Amount at State Bank or Post office at the University itself - get as cash deposit slip and attache that with the form. (dont forget to write the Transcripts code - R0040 on deposit slip.

NOTE - Both the Post Office & Certificate Room are OPEN ON SATURDAYS ( so you can submit your form for Transcripts on Saturdays as well, just like i did, Not many students know this. Also the back entrance of the Admin block is closed on Saturdays so take an Entry Slip from Inquiry first, then enter from the main side. take the stairs on the right, head to 4th floor and right ahead of you will find Room no 144.

Hope this helps ....
Hi, i live in chandigarh...please provide your contact number as i need some basic info about transcript process.......I do job so if you can help me in avoiding many visits by informing about the process

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
gilljags85 said:
Is the 240$ fee per marksheet or for 3 years together? Anybody still active on this thread? Please help!!
Don't know in terms of dollars but they charge INR 500 per document. They will send it directly to WES through standard post (not speed Post), takes a lot of time and you won't be able to track it. It took around 3 weeks for them to release the transcripts to WES and then again it took around 3 weeks for the document to reach WES. The only way I could find the document has reached WES was through change in status in my WES account

coolboy79

Mar 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAR 2017
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
16 FEB
gilljags85 said:
Is the 240$ fee per marksheet or for 3 years together? Anybody still active on this thread? Please help!!
charges are 500 per document. so for a bachelors degree of three years they will charge 2000(3 yeras DMC and Degree)
plus the postal charges of 440 and send transcripts directly to WES.

AditiB

Apr 17, 2017
Hey! Can anybody please help me out with this PU documentation shit. They are giving me a really hard time!

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...
04-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
18-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
Hey guys

Looking for some help! I did my 1st year from Bangalore Uni and 2nd & 3rd year from PU Chd.
So how would I get transcripts? For my grad or only 2 years??

Inpreet Kaur

May 25, 2017
Hi all , I am a new member here. I need to know the exact way of getting transcripts from PU and how much time this process takes.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi , Why they don't handover the transcripts to applicant? As I just want to get all the stuff .
The process is to download the form from PU's website and pay 70 Rs for the same in PU. Then they will charge you Rs 500 per document to be attested and Rs 1000 for sending it directly to WES. They won't give it to you. Trust me on that as my parents work in PU and even then they said they will send it to the location (WES or the univ) directly.

Please msg if you have any other questions. All the best.

Chandan0210

May 27, 2017
Hey. I am applying for short term studies which does not require evaluation of my transcripts through WES. However, I need to attach a copy of my highest diploma with the visa application. Do you think I need transcript in this case also?

sumgoel_delhi

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me with following queries:
1) Do we need to submit the docs [transcript evaluation form, DD, marksheet photocopies, WES form] in person at Admin office or can it be sent via courier to Admin Dept. of PU ?
2) For transcript evaluation, do we also need to submit a copy of syllabi of the course along with above docs ?
3) Need to reconfirm the amount submitted via DD: In my case, for B.E. ( 8 sem marksheet * rs. 500 + degree * rs. 500 + rs.150 (transcript form) + rs. 500 (Postage) = Rs.5150). Is this okay ?
4) Any inquiry number in admin dept of PU where we can call and confirm the above ?

Will really appreciate help.
regards
SG

chand.damanpreet

Dec 16, 2016
I got my wife's WES credentials from Panjab University for Bachelor & Masters. Someone has to visit there on your behalf to give the documents and the form. Kindly follow the steps.

Step 1. Collect your documents for WES ECA and sort the documents as listed below in exact same manner.
1. Fee receipt as mentioned in step 3.
2. Transcript request form from puchd.ac.in website. It is available under downloads/General documents (Just one).
Note: Please mention all the semesters and the roll numbers instead of just Bachelors or Masters in rows where it is mentioned transcripts required for. You can do it on computer word document and print it instead of writing manually as there might not be enough space available to mention all. Create more rows if needed and in address, please mention WES canada address along with WES Reference number from step 2.
3. Detailed marks sheets + Degrees + WES Request in following sequence.
a. WES Reqeust form filled for Bachelor's degree. Mention WES Reference number from Step 2.
b. Bachelors detailed marks sheet starting from 1st sem to 3rd sem.
c. Bachelors degree.
d. WES Request form filled for Master's degree. Mention the same WES Reference number from Step 2.
e. Masters detailed marks sheet starting from 1st step to 4th sem.
f. Masters degree.
4. Photo ID Proof with signatures for verification.
5. Make two sets of photo copies for all the documents and self attest them all.

Step 2. Pay for WES ECA on wes.org/ca website and get the Reference number. It will cost $322 (CAD) if you go for faster delivery method (most likely DHL).

Step 3. Visit PU, Chd admin Block and pay the required fee.
You can either pay it at Fee counter in SBI bank, or window next to entry of admin block or India Post Office just near the building.
Best would be post office. I went there at 9AM so that was the only counter open that time and no queues at all.
Fee: Rs 500 per document (Each DMC & Degrees only) which you can count yourself + Rs.150 Form fee if you are using online form, this is a mandatory fee. I paid Rs. 6150 in total.
Delivery charges: Rs.500 if you want to use India speed post. Don't pay, if you want to use DHL. Someone has to visit again to pay Rs 900 once the transcripts are ready to be shipped.
Just mention fee counter guy while paying the amount, that you need to pay fee for Transcripts, they will give you a small form, just fill the amount and required details and get the receipt from there to use in next step.

Step 5. Once you have the receipt, attach it on top of your documents as mentioned in step 1 and proceed towards Admin Block > 4th Floor > Certificates Department and as soon you enter, towards left there is first bench, where an old lady sitting.
Mention that you are here for Transcripts to be sent to WES.
She will check the documents if they are sorted and all documents are available. Once she checks that, she will give one brown envelope to mention WES Address and return to them.
Imp: Mention WES Reference number on top and then complete address of WES Canada. You can find it on WES canada website.

Step 6. Day's task is done, took only an 30-60 mins in total. Now wait for transcripts to be validated from the authorized signatories. It may take around 21 business days. (For me it took 10 days).
You need to follow up with them on landline: 0172-2534837 (Call doesn't connect at one go, so you need to keep trying or ask someone to visit there to get the status)

Step 7. Once you confirm that documents are ready. They will ship it themself and documents will not be given to you at any cost. No tracking number is shared for India Speed post.
If you have opted for DHL, then someone needs to visit and pay Rs 900 over there in certificates department to DHL guy. They will have it delivered. Within 2-3 days, my documents were delivered to WES after paying that amount. You can get DHL Tracking from DHL Office. Certificates department should be able to give you the DHL contact number. I lost it so don't have it now.
Get DHL contact number while you are paying for DHL.

Now let WES complete the task and same can be tracked online.

Hope this helps.

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
Help

I have send my transcripts of BA from PU to WES last month by paying 1500 ( 500x3) for Dmc's transcripts and 150 for form but now the wes status is as following, i dnt know why
Statement of Marks

Not Accepted

The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education.
Required Documents

Kaur amanjeet

Jul 19, 2017
Hello ,
Could any one plz tell how much time university takes to prepare a transcrpit actually i just applied from transcripts on 19 july means today and they told me to come on 31 st august if you want to send you dox through courier so i just wNna know does university takes this much processing time?

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
yes until and unless you have personal contacts in university, it could be early if u know anyone there, then it will be done in 2 days.