+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from MKU and BITs

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
Hi,

We just started the PR process.New to the forum .Could you please let me know what are transcripts required to send WES

Hope Degree certificate and
Consolidated marksheets alone are enough.

1)Do we need semester wise marksheets also.is there any other document have to get from university.pls reply.will b visiting madurai kamaraj university.

2)Could you please suggest good agency to get transcripts from BITS

Thank you..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

We just started the PR process.New to the forum .Could you please let me know what are transcripts required to send WES

1)Do we need semester wise marksheets also.is there any other document have to get from university.pls reply.will b visiting madurai kamaraj university.

Thank you..
1. You will need to submit these documents to your University and they will send transcripts to WES
2. You will have to visit BITS in person and apply for transcripts. Check if they have any online option to apply for transcripts.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
1. You will need to submit these documents to your University and they will send transcripts to WES
2. You will have to visit BITS in person and apply for transcripts. Check if they have any online option to apply for transcripts.

Thanks for the reply.
Do we need consolidated marksheets or semester wise marksheets.

Can we courier to WES

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for the reply.
Do we need consolidated marksheets or semester wise marksheets.

Can we courier to WES
Transcripts will be compiled by your university. Not you.

It depends, if your university hands over the transcripts envelope to you or they send directly.

Do not open the envelope that you get from University. it should be sealed and non-tampered.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
Transcripts will be compiled by your university. Not you.

It depends, if your university hands over the transcripts envelope to you or they send directly.

Do not open the envelope that you get from University. it should be sealed and non-tampered.
Hi ,Got it ..thanks..hope consolidated marksheet transcript is required instead of semester wise marksheets.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
You do not have to worry about it. Your university will take care of this part.

MVij

Jul 30, 2018
Hi

Could you let me know if Madurai Kamaraj University sent the transcript to your home address or WES directly. How long did it take for you to get the transcript form MKU?

Thanks in advance

MVij

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

Thank you..
Hi Could you let me know how to fill MKU transcript. It's bit confusing as you have done the procedure it would be helpful for me.

sachinalappat

Sep 11, 2017
Hi,

Thank you..
Did you get your PR process done with the transcripts from MKU. Please let me know, I have started my processing.

sachinalappat

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Could you let me know how to fill MKU transcript. It's bit confusing as you have done the procedure it would be helpful for me.
Hey did you get your PR ? please let me know, i also did the distant degree at MKU. I am bit confused, please reply thank you

Priya@22

Sep 18, 2019
Is anyone here - who is connected with MKU , my degree from WES has gone for revaluation and i need to connect university to expedite this. As generally they are slow