Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
We are planning to land in September. Before that, I was thinking that there may be the possibility for us to do study in Canada to enhance our chances of getting better jobs. It can be a short term diploma or a long term degree. My spouse and I are both in IT sector.

Considering that we have already got our PR visa and now if we plan to study there,

- will the institutes ask us for the transcripts for our Indian education?
- If so, can somebody show us the procedure to get our transcripts issued from Kurukshetra University?
- We haven't gone through the ECA, is there any requirement for us to do so?

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks.

alexdeepak

Jan 21, 2016
Hi Folks,
You Can Simply visit To The Examination Branch Of Kurukshetra University. You Have To Write An Application For The Transcript .Then You Have To Pay 100 Rs For Each d.mc and Degree Transcipt At OBC Bank, Kurukshetra University. And Fees Will Be calculated Like This.e.g:- if i would like to get 1 set of my B.tech Degree Transcript then i have to pay 9*100= 900 (8 D.M.C`s and 1 degree). and in case i would like to apply for 5 university and i wanna get 5 set of my B.tech degree documents then 900*5=4500. And same Number Of Photocopies Also Required With your application. and then submit all the document at top floor of the Examination WING 2 branch. oops one More Thing, you have to add 50 Rs More in your fees as the postal charges. And Don`t Forget To Take your Dairy Number After Submitting Your Application Form, for Future Reference.
Note :- Please make it sure that you have scanned/photocopies both sides of all the dmc`s and degree otherwise they will call you back and waste your time. It happened with me too and some other people are also facing the same thing.
for more info you can call on My number :- 9896062428 (Deepak Dhiman )

alexdeepak

Jan 21, 2016
alexdeepak said:
Hi Folks,
You Can Simply visit To The Examination Branch Of Kurukshetra University. You Have To Write An Application For The Transcript .Then You Have To Pay 100 Rs For Each d.mc and Degree Transcipt At OBC Bank, Kurukshetra University. And Fees Will Be calculated Like This.e.g:- if i would like to get 1 set of my B.tech Degree Transcript then i have to pay 9*200= 1800 (8 D.M.C`s and 1 degree). and in case i would like to apply for 5 university and i wanna get 5 set of my B.tech degree documents then 1800*5=9000. And same Number Of Photocopies Also Required With your application. and then submit all the document at top floor of the Examination WING 2 branch. oops one More Thing, you have to add 50 Rs More in your fees as the postal charges. And Don`t Forget To Take your Dairy Number After Submitting Your Application Form, for Future Reference.
Note :- Please make it sure that you have scanned/photocopies both sides of all the dmc`s and degree otherwise they will call you back and waste your time. It happened with me too and some other people are also facing the same thing.
for more info you can call on My number :- deepak.dhiman55@gmail.com (Deepak Dhiman )

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
We are planning to land in September. Before that, I was thinking that there may be the possibility for us to do study in Canada to enhance our chances of getting better jobs. It can be a short term diploma or a long term degree. My spouse and I are both in IT sector.

Considering that we have already got our PR visa and now if we plan to study there,

- will the institutes ask us for the transcripts for our Indian education?
- If so, can somebody show us the procedure to get our transcripts issued from Kurukshetra University?
- We haven't gone through the ECA, is there any requirement for us to do so?

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks.
In response to your questions:
a) Yes. Almost all good universities will.
b) no idea
c) Often yes. How did you get your PR without getting an ECA? It's mandatory for FSW outland.