AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
How to get transcripts from Indian universities for WES when you are not in India?
Different Universities has got different procedures , mostly you could share your I'd / roll number with any person in India who could help you and if he visits that particular University,-Examinations department and apply.

One thing from JNTU , per semester they have some minimal amount , which has to be paid via DD and they would give you / your friend who has visited.

atira

May 11, 2019
How to get transcripts from Indian universities for WES when you are not in India?
As stated different Universities have diff process for Transcripts services in India. There is best agency who has pan india coverage for Transcripts. You can relay on ... All process is

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Different Universities have different procedures. My university allows students not in the city or country to apply for transcripts via email and they can pay the transcript fee via UPI/PayTM/Bank Transfer. Many universities such as BITS, PTU, VIT have online portals for students to request and pay for transcripts.

Some universities allow authorised representatives to apply and collect transcripts on your behalf.

I would suggest you to get in touch with your universities' Registrar or Examination Department and seek help from them. Also make sure that you confirm that if your university is able to send the documents directly to WES as WES only accepts documents sent directly through the university.

Another suggestion, avoid third party transcript services, as they charge a lot and WES does not accept documents sent through third party services.

Disha Dean

Aug 21, 2021
Well, You can take help of service provider firms like Mail Transcripts. You can make application by visiting their site. They will allot an id to you and you can check status of your application. One of the benefits of taking help from service provider firms is that you don't have to go to university personally. I hope this was useful.

rrattan

Aug 21, 2021
Most of the institutes provide transcripts online and send directly to the WES. Moreover, WES provides you the link to apply for transcripts if your university is recognized by it.

Oct 5, 2021
There are many Indian universities about which many people don't talk about. I got my transcripts from Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University with the help of a service provider firm. mailtranscripts.com . The amount charged by them wasn't even high enough. The process was simple and I didn't have to follow up with hem multiple times. It took approximately 25 working days in getting my transcripts to my desired address.