+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Delhi college of Engineering (DCE) for ECA

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I'm a 2007 DCE passout and got my transcripts from DTU, Bawana Road. I submitted them sets of my Marksheet and degree and and they gave me the transcripts unsealed and told me to put transparent tape on my own. On WES site I selected DTU and not University of Delhi and they evaluated my degree as 4 Year Bachelors from University of Delhi.

gagandce

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks @saveri for the info, I was looking if we can select DTU instead of DU for 2006 passout.
Since there some changes in WES after Dec, 2018. Can anybody else confirm if we should select DU since the degree says "University of Delhi"

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks @saveri for the info, I was looking if we can select DTU instead of DU for 2006 passout.
Since there some changes in WES after Dec, 2018. Can anybody else confirm if we should select DU since the degree says "University of Delhi"
Actually everyone here suggested to get the Transcripts from DU (North Campus) for DCE grads. I guess in that case you "should" select DU in WES application. But in my case since I got the transcripts from DTU so I selected DTU. I am a 2007 passout so I too have DU degree only. The change post 2018 is that the college needs to post it directly to WES but they don't do that so we ourselves need to post it from the Campus post office so that it looks as if the college posted the transcripts. Also they introduced a form which needs to be inside the sealed transcripts which ideally should be signed by the college (DTU).

https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Last edited:

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
I passed out from DCE in 1992, and I selected DTU in WES website and got my transcripts from DTU. And WES has rejected it.

Now what should I do? Can I change DTU to DU in WES ? and now get transcripts from DU North campus?

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
I passed out from DCE in 1992, and I selected DTU in WES website and got my transcripts from DTU. And WES has rejected it.

Now what should I do? Can I change DTU to DU in WES ? and now get transcripts from DU North campus?
I don't think that WES will let you change the the application from DTU to DU now. If it allows then change it to DU. But either ways now you have to get transcripts from DU now (North Campus). Did they explicitly mention the reason for the rejection?

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
They have accepted the Degree certificate but not the Statement of Marks.
Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask your university to issue and attest your university mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official.