+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Delhi college of Engineering (DCE) for ECA

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi all
Does anyone know the procedure for sending transcripts and degree to WES.
Register on WES website. Enter your details. Make payment and receive reference number. Send the transcripts and photocopies of degree ceryificates, with reference number, to WES Toronto. Receive the ECA report from WES in approx. 30 days.

Reactions: archie22

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep one thing in mind....the transcripts from the college (DCE) wont work....you need to get it from the Delhi University (North Campus, I suppose)....

archie22

Oct 5, 2017
Register on WES website. Enter your details. Make payment and receive reference number. Send the transcripts and photocopies of degree ceryificates, with reference number, to WES Toronto. Receive the ECA report from WES in approx. 30 days.
I have got the reference number but the i want to know does anyone have any information of how the procedure of DCE works ? Do the send directly or will give it to me,which form i need to fill for transcript request.

turb

May 1, 2017
I have got the reference number but the i want to know does anyone have any information of how the procedure of DCE works ? Do the send directly or will give it to me,which form i need to fill for transcript request.
Each university has a different procedure of sending the transcripts. Some send it directly to WES while others hand it to the candidate in a sealed envelope. It's best to check on your university website or call them up to know the exact process that your university follows.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can visit DU, North Campus and talk to the support staff in the examination department. You don't have to fill any forms for your transcripts. Just pay the fees and write an application stating that you need x number of transcripts. You'd need a copy of your mark sheets and an identification proof. They usually take about 15 days to issue the transcripts. You can either collect the sealed transcripts in person and forward them to WES or ask the university to send the transcript to WES, both methods work, but they'll ask you to send the transcripts yourself.

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya i know that .Do you know the procedure ?
You will get the transcript in the sealed envelope and you send it to WES yourself ( or DU can send it to WES but why trust them...do it yourself)....I am from NSIT and I did the same....but I did it 3 years back but am pretty sure the procedure must be same...
You will need all your marksheets, degree and consolidated marksheet to get the transcripts from DU...take the originals and the photocopies as well...they will keep the copies...and take as many copies as many transcripts you want...
good luck..

archie22

Oct 5, 2017
You will get the transcript in the sealed envelope and you send it to WES yourself ( or DU can send it to WES but why trust them...do it yourself)....I am from NSIT and I did the same....but I did it 3 years back but am pretty sure the procedure must be same...
You will need all your marksheets, degree and consolidated marksheet to get the transcripts from DU...take the originals and the photocopies as well...they will keep the copies...and take as many copies as many transcripts you want...
good luck..
Thanks for letting me know the procedure.I want to ask you one thing that did you get your transcripts from NSIT campus or DU campus? Also can someone collect the transcripts on my behalf?

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for letting me know the procedure.I want to ask you one thing that did you get your transcripts from NSIT campus or DU campus? Also can someone collect the transcripts on my behalf?
The transcript must be from DU and NOT DCE or NSIT....I initially got the transcript from DCE but WES rejected that and asked me to get the one from university...so it must be from DU....

And yes, you can authorize someone else to collect it on your behalf...My father collected it on my behalf...I don't remember exactly but I think I wrote a letter addressing "registrar, DU" and explained my situation that I cant come personally and also sent the scanned copies of my passport and License...

Just send the scanned copies of authorization letter and your IDs over email to whoever you are authorizing....

And now I remember that my father did not even have my originals.....he just took the copies of mark sheets, degree and consolidated....and it worked for me...

archie22

Oct 5, 2017
The transcript must be from DU and NOT DCE or NSIT....I initially got the transcript from DCE but WES rejected that and asked me to get the one from university...so it must be from DU....

And yes, you can authorize someone else to collect it on your behalf...My father collected it on my behalf...I don't remember exactly but I think I wrote a letter addressing "registrar, DU" and explained my situation that I cant come personally and also sent the scanned copies of my passport and License...

Just send the scanned copies of authorization letter and your IDs over email to whoever you are authorizing....

And now I remember that my father did not even have my originals.....he just took the copies of mark sheets, degree and consolidated....and it worked for me...
thanks a lot .This is really helpful. I just want to confirm one thing that did you get your transcripts from DU north campus right?

mkaushik

Aug 16, 2018
I graduated in 2005, when DTU was still DCE and part of DU.

Can anyone update if he/she was able to successfully get the transcripts from DU North campus?

mkaushik

Aug 16, 2018
You can visit DU, North Campus and talk to the support staff in the examination department. You don't have to fill any forms for your transcripts. Just pay the fees and write an application stating that you need x number of transcripts. You'd need a copy of your mark sheets and an identification proof. They usually take about 15 days to issue the transcripts. You can either collect the sealed transcripts in person and forward them to WES or ask the university to send the transcript to WES, both methods work, but they'll ask you to send the transcripts yourself.
Hi, did you get your DCE transcripts from DU or know someone who did?