+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

Jan247

Feb 27, 2020
1. You can get the application form here
2. Download the application form from the Fourth option
3.Fill the form:
If you studied at a college that is affiliated to Bangalore university, you will have to get photocopies of all your marks cards along with the degree certificate (1 set each for 1 copy/set of transcript, need 2 to for 2 and so on.) Filled application form should bear a seal & sign of your college principal.

Once that is done only then visit Bangalore university to submit the application else you will be running around between college and University. Take your WES academic request form also.

Pay the fees here and take a print of it and visit the BU - Pareeksha Bhavan.
Hi Daksh,
What is the option we need to choose from the university's list.. Is it the genuiness of marks cards or official transcript?

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

For all those who have received the re-verification email from WES to Bangalore University.

One thing is very clear, unless until you / someone on your behalf goes to BLR university, those lazy BLR university fellowmen will never act (I waited for them to act for 4 months, which was useless). Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to university with your email saying that WES has sent to the university for re-verification.
2. In parikash bhavan, go straight away to room number 9, and tell them that you have received such email.
3. they will have all the data and the copy that has been received from WES
4. Ask them to verify.
5. Before you go to University, you have to do some prework. that is, pay some re-verification fees. Go to Bangalore university payment site - other fee payment - Put your roll number - select 'Genuiness of Marks card - outside India - Calculate. It will show you INR 2955. Pay and take the copy of challan and go and give directly to Pariksha Bhavan Room No. 9. Your Job is done.

Hope this helps. I did the same thing, but I'm yet to receive a confirmation from WES on the receipt. Fingers crossed. There's no other way here for re-verification in Bangalore University. This is a painful process. But helpless. There is a huge bunch kept undone for Re-verification by BLR University. Their Inertia is to the core. If you seem this is worth hit like so that others are helped too.
@Denzil Joseph Fernandes : How long they took to give your 'Genuiness of Marks card - outside India' certificate? And could you tell us a little bit more about how did you send that certificate to WES?

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
hi the fee is around rs 3000 for re verification went to check if my banglore university had received my documents from wes, please dont pay any money withought a recipt .. you can take a dd of 2995 for geniuness of marks card outside india.. banglore university has just a new feature through which u can pay this
@saintanthony : Could you tell us how long they took to give "Genuiness of Marks card - outside India" certificate. And how did you send that certificate (is it the same way how you sent your initial transcripts? ) or is there anything I should be aware of it. Because I am also in the same situation. I appreciate your response. Thanks !

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
AishKrish,

It should take about 2 to 3 weeks. I had my friend go to BU and enquire about the re-verification on my behalf.BU confirmed they had received the request from WES. They would not message or email about this. Nobody answers the phones as well. We have to proactively follow-up. Once they confirm the receipt of documents from WES, pay the fees online for "Genuiness of certificate" which comes up to ₹3k. They will take another week or so to send it to WES. Get contact off person at BU for follow up. Hope this info helps.
@prashbha : When you say "They will take another week or so to send it to WES" what do you mean exactly? The BU only they send "Genuiness of certificate" or do you have to collect and then send it through INDIA POST? Could you please elaborate on this ?

Sin.dhu23

Feb 29, 2020
Thanks @daksh13 , I figured out the BU process. Yes, it's genuineness of certificate which needs to be selected from the drop-down. Once the fees has been paid, go to university and submit the receipt and they would ask you to call back or come back to university after a week. Waiting for now....

No luck with Annamali university so far, followed-up via email and phone calls :(
Hi Prashbha, what’s the amount you paid? I can still see 15 mentioned here ?

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Does WES only require Official Transcripts? Although I had received a reminder for the Provisional Degree certificates as well.
Ok so the first thing to understand, BU does not issue a document with the title as Transcript. The so called transcript from BU is all your semester marks cards and your degree certificate which you submit with the application.They sign and attest on all the sheet stating that it’s an official transcript. So when you apply for transcript make sure you have all the mark cards and degree certificate.

Mar 11, 2020
Ok so the first thing to understand, BU does not issue a document with the title as Transcript. The so called transcript from BU is all your semester marks cards and your degree certificate which you submit with the application.They sign and attest on all the sheet stating that it’s an official transcript. So when you apply for transcript make sure you have all the mark cards and degree certificate.
Is it manatory to get the principal's signature on the marks card before submitting to BU?

Mar 11, 2020
Hey Folks!

Had visited BU Today for Official Transcripts (OT). To share my experience:

Update 1: Submission of Application/Documents for OT

1) Went through all the posts on this thread and has helped me a lot to understand to get the OT. Firstly, I enquired in my college how to get the seal and signature, what documents do I need to bring in. My college dint look at any of my semester marks card they took the Filled BU Form (Available on the website). It was completed application and went to the Principal got the seal and signature on that form.

2)Got to BU Website and pay the application fees online (No DD or Cash receipts). Take a print out once you pay the fees.

3) Go to BU, Pareeksha Bhavan (Not to be confused with Administrator's Office (AO) in BU Campus). Pareeksha Bhavan is just 2 buildings away from AO. Pareeksha Bhavan is an old building, circular in shape. At the ground floor as soon as you enter, you get Enquiry counter towards the right.
Get in over there, there will be 3-4 people for collection of documents (Time was 12:20 PM). Submit (in this order: Your convocation(if you have), Sem 1-6 Marks Card). And another set of your BU Form (Signed by the college) and Payment Receipt. He will collect all the documents and provide you with an acknowledgement slip. He will then tell you to come back after 20 days.

All the procedure took only 5 mins for me once I reached the Pareeksha Bhavan.

I shall update you post 20 days, once I have the OT.

Thank you.
Hi Dsksh,

Is it mandatory to get the prinipal's signature on the BU form? Also is principal's signature required on marksheets and degree certificates too?

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Hii

Is it mandatory to get the marks card and degree certificate attested by college principal before submitting to BU? Please help
Yes it is. Because the transcript application form has a part which needs to be signed by the principal of your college. Even if you try to submit the application to BU without the signature, they will reject it saying that it should come through proper channel

Mar 11, 2020
Yes it is. Because the transcript application form has a part which needs to be signed by the principal of your college. Even if you try to submit the application to BU without the signature, they will reject it saying that it should come through proper channel
Thank you so much for your response... Also my registration number is showing invalid while trying to make the payment.. My college has become autonomous now, but when I studied, it was under BU.. Which option should I go to?

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you so much for your response... Also my registration number is showing invalid while trying to make the payment.. My college has become autonomous now, but when I studied, it was under BU.. Which option should I go to?
Hey, I don’t know why is it showing invalid,it shouldn’t actually. Bro I think it’s better to check with your college or with the BU office. Valid reg # is a must as the payment page auto fills few info like the course details the moment you key in your reg #.

Shiveda

Jun 4, 2020
Hi I am in the same boat. My registration no shows invalid. Did you progress with your application ?

Khurshid

Jun 2, 2020
Dear All,

I have submitted my documents to WES long time ago and my BBM has been accepted but my MBA degree have been sent for reverification. As per WES they sent the reminder 2 times one on January 2020 and other on March, 2020 to Bangalore University . I went to university with the reverification fee receipt and asked them I got the reverification message from WES. They said we didnt receive any mail and hard copy from WES.

Has any one faced the same situation, if so what is the solution. Both sides the answers are weird.

Appreciate your help and responses.