+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Amrita university Bangalore

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Hello I am trying to get my wife's educational details assessed in w e s. She has done her B.Tech mechanical in Amrita University Bangalore.I have the following questions
1.The university provides only consolidated marks memo as a transcript and not the provisional certificate and the individual mark sheets (semester wise), how do I obtain provisional certificate transcript ? This is as per the telephonic conversation that I had with the college authorities. I am from Hyderabad and it would be difficult for me to travel to Bangalore just to find out if they provide provisional or not.

second question :
Is Amrita University recognised in w e s? I mean although I know it's a deemed university however just curious to know.
Third question: If the university rejects to give provisional certificate transcript what should I do?I have the originals with me.
Please help.

samloti123

Mar 14, 2018
HI
i also trying to get evaluation for education from Bachelors and masters from Amrita University.
but was not in WES list.So if you pls help me that which authority we get it done.