+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcripts from amity university

rachnam

Aug 20, 2015
Hello everyone

Does anyone know the process of getting transcripts from Amity University to apply for canada immigration? Please guide

Rionna Dsouza

Sep 4, 2021
Sure, I am sharing my experience here, recently I got my transcripts done from Amity university but it was through a service provider MailTranscripts. One of my friend who used mailtranscripts services suggested me to go with them as her experience with the university was bad. So I approached them and got my transcripts in 20 days. I just applied online on their website (http://mailtranscripts.com/apply) and submitted all the documents (scan copies of all the marksheets and degree certificate, no originals). that's it, my transcript was directly sent to WES from the university. They were too good throughout the entire process.

Ananya Roy

Oct 19, 2021
I have recently applied for transcripts from AMITY UNIVERSITY. I have applied online through MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. Their team really helped me a lot for the transcripts. Going to the university and waiting in a que and getting the updates is a real pain. Just applied through their website and got the transcripts done within 20 days to my home and 1 set was directly shipped by the university to ICAS. I've received my transcripts today. Thank you and I really appreciate the quick turnaround time.

I'm surely going to recommend MailTranscripts to those of my friends who are looking for similar services. Getting Indian transcripts from overseas is a daunting task and you guys are doing a great job by making this significantly convenient for people like us.

Keep up the good work. You guys rock !!