+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

javedp

Jun 1, 2020
Hai Everyone...

My Documents documents from VTU to WES Canada has done within 4 DAYS...

This Covid-19 lockdown has put some advantages to Canadian PR aspirants....
I confirmed with RE VTU, I just mailed my documents with application and fees of Rs. 2000, they sent my transcript to WES within 4 days...I got confirmation mail from WES for the Same....Thank you so Much Vtu for this rapid process
hello Arun.

what all documents did you mail VTU for the Transcript and did you send the degree certificate and pay for degree certificate attestation as well?

DeeJm

Jun 9, 2020
Hai Everyone...

My Documents documents from VTU to WES Canada has done within 4 DAYS...

This Covid-19 lockdown has put some advantages to Canadian PR aspirants....
I confirmed with RE VTU, I just mailed my documents with application and fees of Rs. 2000, they sent my transcript to WES within 4 days...I got confirmation mail from WES for the Same....Thank you so Much Vtu for this rapid process
Hi Arun,

How did you confirm with VTU if it was sent to WES?
Did you call them up and give your USN no ? Was this digitally sent?

Thanks.

javedp

Jun 1, 2020
update:
I applied for the official transcript to VTU on the 4th of June. it was sent to and received by WES on 8th of June. and I received the report on the 15th of June. 10 working days in total.

kamatchilavanya

Aug 2, 2019
update:
I applied for the official transcript to VTU on the 4th of June. it was sent to and received by WES on 8th of June. and I received the report on the 15th of June. 10 working days in total.
Hi,

My friend completed her engineering in NIE, Mysore. How can she apply her transcripts? Does WES recognize it?
Kindly help.

javedp

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,

My friend completed her engineering in NIE, Mysore. How can she apply her transcripts? Does WES recognize it?
Kindly help.
1. create WES account
2. go to VTU site, download Offical Transcript Application form
3. Make an online payment of 2000 Rupees
4. Fill in the form
5. Scan the application form, payment receipt, Degree certificate, and Form Which you download at the end of Wes account creation
6. attach everything as per the circular released by VTU and mail to VTU.

Rohan5762

Jun 23, 2020
I had a query. The new form released by VTU on 5th June 2020 has to 2 check-boxes.
1. Postage(for address outside India)
2. Processing fee (WES/NCEES/IQAS/Universities etc.)
Which one do I select to send it to WES?
I'd appreciate you guidance in this regard.

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
1. create WES account
4. Fill in the form
5. Scan the application form, payment receipt, Degree certificate, and Form Which you download at the end of Wes account creation
Is it WES ICAP or WES BASIC that we get by default? If ICAP, have you received WES Digital Badge?

Akshaybr

Jul 7, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get done the ECA if Bachelors & Masters degree are from two different universities.
I have MBA from VTU and Bachelors is from Bangalore University. Does WES requires only Masters for ECA or both of them?

narutozzz

Jul 27, 2020
Hi Everyone.

I just paid 2000 rs to VTU to send the transcript from VTU to WES. I have a question here, what applications I need to attach for the electronic transfer of documents? I ask this because I can see three application forms on the VTU website of which first 2 are relevant. Do we need to fill the first two?
Attached the screenshot below:
https://ibb.co/hd8qBWL

In case you are not able to see the screenshot, please check the list of application forms here:
1. Application for the Issue of Official Transcripts (OT)
2. Application for sending Documents (Sending Academic Records to WES/SAQA/IQAS/Universites Abroad or other Similar organisation directly from VTU)

Do we need to fill both of these or only the first one?

Anush5

Jul 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of collecting my documents to apply for PR.

Due to covid, VTU has come APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO REQUEST VTU TO SEND DOCUMENTS DIRECTLY TO WES ( link to the form: https://vtu.ac.in/pdf/onlineform/wes1.pdf )

I have filled the application and paid the fee. Since its by email, I am not finding any sufficient details on to which email address will I need to send the documents to vtu?

Does anyone have any advise or suggestion, would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for WES Evaluation for my VTU Bachelor degree.I had a bit of queries: Can somebody please help me with it :

1>Do I select to get only 1 transcript or also get the DC/PDC + Marks/Grade Transcript to WES. If selecting only 1 transcript what will the final cost(2000)?
2>Do I also need to send the scanned degree certificate to VTU Email for attestation ?
3>Do I also need to send PDC certificate to VTU Email for attestation?
4>Are mark sheets required to be sent to VTU for attestation for WES Canada
5>Do I need to upload the PDC/Degree Certificate on the WES Account for required document?
6>Which drop down do I need to select while making payment at VTU Site (SBI Payment)
7>Anything else which I need to keep in mind.

Last edited:

mohdrasool

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, thanks for the steps.. They helped a lot.. Even confirmed with VTU banglore regional office and they were on the same page...
I just have a single question to which even the VTU Bangalore office couldn't reply to -

Q) When filling up the form in the SBI link for 500(transcript) & 1500(others).. The postal address needs to be mine or of WES? And also when I enter WES Address it says 'invalid postal address'. Has anyone faced similar issues and if so could anyone please suggest how to solve this.

Hi,

Was the issue resolved? I myself was trying to fill in the postal address and tried all the possible addresses that are required too yet was not successful in submitting the application. Can you please let me know under postal address which addresses to be filled??
Awaiting for the response,

Thank you,

mohdrasool

Oct 10, 2017
Guys,

I was trying to make the payments to VTU using the SBI link wasn't able to complete the process as the Postal address pops out to be invalid. Can anyone please help me addressing my issue with a response that to be filled in that particular field.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Farhan

ajithhegde

Mar 9, 2021
1. create WES account
4. Fill in the form
I did the same but VTU is saying they can't issue markscard copies or Transcripts of SJCE as its autonomous even though its affiliated to VTU.
Please Advice.