+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

Has anyone sent VTU B.E transcript directly from VTU to WES. kindly let me know the precedure?

TIA

Yasir Hakeem

Jan 10, 2019
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Belagavi : 590018
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

rs456

Jan 14, 2019
hello,

They said:
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) .
Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)

7. GOOD LUCK

Could you please tell me where or how to pay postal charges of Rs 1500?

inferno91

Jan 15, 2019
Vtu website: click on the SBI logo here http://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment/
Enter amount 2000, in the form next to transcript mention 500 and others tab mention 1500, you can add comments before printing the online paid fees receipt. Also in the same page you will have to download the transcript form and fill it up the details. Attach both these forms along with your Wes form.

numma

Jan 24, 2019
hello,

They said:
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

Hi Yasir,
The information provided by you has been really helpful!
I just have a query, that we need to send a copy of the degree certificate and not the original, correct?

mailzam

Feb 14, 2019
hello,

They said:
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

mailzam

Feb 14, 2019
Hi Yasir, thank you for the information. Very detailed!

When I checked the transcripts application form in vtu site, it says the below:
• Do not attach copies of marks cards or any other document other than online payment receipt.
Does this mean that we should not include any other documents with it?

Also, to WES, only the transcripts need to be sent or should include degree certificate also. How do we include degree certificate? Please advise

Sharathhj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Yasir, thank you for the information. Very detailed!

When I checked the transcripts application form in vtu site, it says the below:
• Do not attach copies of marks cards or any other document other than online payment receipt.
Does this mean that we should not include any other documents with it?

Also, to WES, only the transcripts need to be sent or should include degree certificate also. How do we include degree certificate? Please advise
You need to send degree certificate directly to WES.. login to your WES account and go to "Required Documents " for more details..dont forget to mention WES reference number on the envelope while sending cert

Flourish

Feb 27, 2019
Vtu website: click on the SBI logo here http://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment/
Enter amount 2000, in the form next to transcript mention 500 and others tab mention 1500, you can add comments before printing the online paid fees receipt. Also in the same page you will have to download the transcript form and fill it up the details. Attach both these forms along with your Wes form.

Hi, thanks for the steps.. They helped a lot.. Even confirmed with VTU banglore regional office and they were on the same page...
I just have a single question to which even the VTU Bangalore office couldn't reply to -

Q) When filling up the form in the SBI link for 500(transcript) & 1500(others).. The postal address needs to be mine or of WES? And also when I enter WES Address it says 'invalid postal address'. Has anyone faced similar issues and if so could anyone please suggest how to solve this.

TIA

Flourish

Feb 27, 2019

Q) When filling up the form in the SBI link for 500(transcript) & 1500(others).. The postal address needs to be mine or of WES? And also when I enter WES Address it says 'POSTAL ADDRESS Should be valid'. Has anyone faced similar issues and if so could anyone please suggest how to solve this.

TIA

Flourish

Feb 27, 2019
hello,

They said:
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

Hi, thanks for the steps.. They helped a lot.. Even confirmed with VTU banglore regional office and they were on the same page...
I just have a single question to which even the VTU Bangalore office couldn't reply to -

Q) When filling up the form in the SBI link for 500(transcript) & 1500(others).. The postal address needs to be mine or of WES? And also when I enter WES Address it says 'POSTAL ADDRESS Should be valid'. Has anyone faced similar issues and if so could anyone please suggest how to solve this.

TIA

mailzam

Feb 14, 2019

TIA
WES address need to be only filled in the application form (the hardcopy that needs to be sent to VTU by post). SBI link - provide your India address

Flourish

Feb 27, 2019
Also, remove all Comma, fullstops, dashes ...
Thank you so much for the help.

Just 1 last question. While filling up form 13 for Transcript, at the bottom there is the space provided for - Postal Address to Which Official Transcript is to be Sent". This section has
1) Name (Should this be my Name or WES ?)
2) USN ( My USN )
3) Address (WES Address in full)

TIA