+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Delhi university

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
that means it should not be necessarily in university envelope stamped by them?
yes exactly, IF you refer WES website, they have specifically mentioned:
For Degree certificate- For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

SDivya

Apr 16, 2018
yes exactly, IF you refer WES website, they have specifically mentioned:
For Degree certificate- For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.
thank u so much :)

Dec 18, 2018
HI , i need some help with regard to evaluation done by WES for canada immigration.

I studied in DCE (Engineering college under DU , now changed to DTU). I have my marksheets ( 8 semesters) and degree certificate. Do I need to get transcripts first or Marksheets from DU along with degree certificate is sufficient?

Garku

Jan 30, 2019
I have applied for official transcript for Mark sheet from Delhi University but WES says they want degree too. Can someone let me know how to process WES with degree.

GargiBaluni

May 19, 2019
For any kind of query you can contact at 9312952900
Hi Mansi, i urgently need to confirm something.
The controller of examination (DU south campus) asked me to get the WES academic request form signed and attested from my DU college as he mentioned that they don't do it. They just provide the transcripts and later on the WES academic request form can be attached with the transcripts once they are ready to be shipped. Is this actually true?

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Good questions jinrohit. I have a question if someone can answer please.

I got extra copies of attested transcripts from universities I attended in the past. The envelopes are still sealed but these docs were handed to me in 2014. Would WES accept these or do I need to get all transcripts done afresh?
hi,

did you use those transcripts or got new one?