+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Delhi university

Rama Rajput

May 29, 2017
Hi, I want to know how can I get transcripts from Delhi University.

I have gone through the procedure and according to University Guidelines about applying for transcripts are only for those who want to go for the study purpose I mean they asking for the university name that for which university you need the transcripts.

But I don't want to go for study purpose, I want to apply for PR and for that I need the transcripts.

Can anybody help what should I do? how can I approach university to get transcripts for my education evaluation from WES.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, I want to know how can I get transcripts from Delhi University.

I have gone through the procedure and according to University Guidelines about applying for transcripts are only for those who want to go for the study purpose I mean they asking for the university name that for which university you need the transcripts.

But I don't want to go for study purpose, I want to apply for PR and for that I need the transcripts.

Can anybody help what should I do? how can I approach university to get transcripts for my education evaluation from WES.
No need for transcripts. Simply take your marksheets and degree (original and a copy thereof) to the DU office at North campus and present them at two different counters. Pay challan fee and come after few days to collect the sealed envelopes that are supposed to be sent to WES. PM me incase you need any other details. All the best!

IndianCanadian16

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I got my transcript in APRIL from DU. So here it goes.

1. Go to the respective campus office, where your college was.
2. Go to the Registrar's office, fill a form, give them a fees, they will ask you if you want them to collect them personally or you want them to be directly sent to the WES . I WILL ADVISE YOU TO COLLECT THEM YOURSELF.
3. Get your sealed envelope after 10 days.

jinrohit

Nov 1, 2017
In a fix here -

I have the transcript of mark sheet from Delhi University in a sealed envelope, however what else do I need to have, before applying for ECA with WES..

1) Does the sealed envelope also requires a photocopy of degree certificate inside, along with transcript?
2) Do I have to get the degree certificate attested from Delhi University, as they do not provide transcripts for Degree/ Convocation certificate
3) Do I also have to download my WES application form and get it sealed inside the envelope, along with transcript and degree (attested?) photocopy

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thank you

Reactions: garimadhir27

SG2018

Nov 24, 2017
Good questions jinrohit. I have a question if someone can answer please.

I got extra copies of attested transcripts from universities I attended in the past. The envelopes are still sealed but these docs were handed to me in 2014. Would WES accept these or do I need to get all transcripts done afresh?

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
No need for transcripts. Simply take your marksheets and degree (original and a copy thereof) to the DU office at North campus and present them at two different counters. Pay challan fee and come after few days to collect the sealed envelopes that are supposed to be sent to WES. PM me incase you need any other details. All the best!
One agent told that it need to be attested is it true?

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I got my transcript in APRIL from DU. So here it goes.

1. Go to the respective campus office, where your college was.
2. Go to the Registrar's office, fill a form, give them a fees, they will ask you if you want them to collect them personally or you want them to be directly sent to the WES . I WILL ADVISE YOU TO COLLECT THEM YOURSELF.
3. Get your sealed envelope after 10 days.
what is the total fee, for the transcripts.

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
do we need to attest it also

SDivya

Apr 16, 2018
Hi, I have already taken my marksheets transcript from Delhi University but WES said they want degree transcript too. Do I need to fill the same form for degree transcript also? or is there some other way? Please help me, its been a month I am stuck.

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I have already taken my marksheets transcript from Delhi University but WES said they want degree transcript too. Do I need to fill the same form for degree transcript also? or is there some other way? Please help me, its been a month I am stuck.
They need only copy of degree you can also send them by fax. Please contact them of fax copy ks sufficient.